THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HUMBLE LOOKSMAXER

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
EVERY SINGLE FORUM CHAD WHO ASCENDED IS NARCY

and that’s a good thing

Even if when they blush they’ll be like teehehehe I’m not that handsome 🤭

As soon as u criticise them you’ll see they are narcy and think highly of themselves

Narcy ppl are the ones who get the furthest and idk why ppl act like being narcy is this bad thing

BEING DELUSIONAL AND NARCISSISTIC WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR U TO LISTEN TO PPL PUTTING U DOWN AND THATS EXACTLY HOW U ASCEND

if ur narcy don’t take that as a fallo it’s good in every way not just looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, gookcelriceR, autistic_tendencies and 6 others
Narcs always end up alone
If ur blackpilled on top of that, likely to be terra lonely

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Zonar, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
Narcs always end up alone
If ur blackpilled on top of that, likely to be terra lonely
The most successful ppl are narcissists

Don’t trust media trying to make u feel normal or just like one more person

U need to feel like the centre of everything

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and It'snotover
everyone is a narcisit

everyone is a narcisit
Some less than others and ppl who give up accept they are just one more

I respect the narciest of ppl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
if you don't ascend as a narcy its teraover for you gonna end up going ER or roping but if you ascend I gotta say it'll deffo help in shit

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
if you don't ascend as a narcy its teraover for you gonna end up going ER or roping but if you ascend I gotta say it'll deffo help in shit
Ofc someone like @Zer0/∞ being narcy or not is probably not gonna make a difference

But u see so many ppl who were ltn and ascended so high

AND I SWEAR TO GOT EVERY TIME I TALK TO THEM THEY ARE NARCY even the ones who play humble will become narcy as soon as they have to

Ppl with low self respect that just accept what ppl tell them never get to their goals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and RandomSwan
Ofc someone like @Zer0/∞ being narcy or not is probably not gonna make a difference

But u see so many ppl who were ltn and ascended so high

AND I SWEAR TO GOT EVERY TIME I TALK TO THEM THEY ARE NARCY even the ones who play humble will become narcy as soon as they have to

Ppl with low self respect that just accept what ppl tell them never get to their goals
True you gotta have a god complex to get what you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
If I ever ascend there's no way I'll be humble. All the emotional pain of being blackpilled, all the insecurity over my cock and height, all the surgery it would require.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Skywalker, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others

and that’s a good thing

As soon as u criticise them you’ll see they are narcy and think highly of themselves

Narcy ppl are the ones who get the furthest and idk why ppl act like being narcy is this bad thing

BEING DELUSIONAL AND NARCISSISTIC WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR U TO LISTEN TO PPL PUTTING U DOWN AND THATS EXACTLY HOW U ASCEND

if ur narcy don’t take that as a fallo it’s good in every way not just looksmaxing
While being Narcy will help you ascend it also makes you a bit delusional. Like jfl at @Amnesia still fucking with teens. The age pill is ticking⏰, blood needs to lock down a Stacy before it’s too late 💀.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
While being Narcy will help you ascend it also makes you a bit delusional. Like jfl at @Amnesia still fucking with teens. The age pill is ticking⏰, blood needs to lock down a Stacy before it’s too late 💀.
He’s like leonardo dicaprio he will lock down a Stacy in his 60s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

and that’s a good thing

if ur narcy don’t take that as a fallo it’s good in every way not just looksmaxin
Just because you think high of yourself it won't change the world around you nor how they view you.

What you're looking for is having drive, motivation, confidence and resilience. Being delusional about your own capabilities is unlikely to get you far.

Narcissist are giga insecure losers retard. If you are a narcisisst its gigaover for you psyche.

@Zeruel is the least narcy user on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Zeruel
@Zeruel is the least narcy user on this forum
I am too upset for that.

Maybe i can be narcy about my gaming skills or ERmaxxer killstreak.

Nothing in my life to smile about.

45581035 98C4 4A27 B4B7 B226DE41C29E

Salludon was not at all a narcy tbh , just humble enough as necessary

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Salludon was not at all a narcy tbh , just humble enough as necessary

and that’s a good thing