There is no such thing as being "stuck" in life

nuisance

nuisance

The Whitepill is the Truth
Life is like a staircase that you are constantly moving on. Being "stuck" is just you moving two steps forward and two steps back. You already know how to move forward yet you always end up going back.

The reason why people fall back even though they know how to move forward is because deep down they love being losers, it feels safe and provides a sense of comfort. They are so terrified of things working out for them because they have to lose their old "self".

And a simpleton might say "There are things out of my control" .

BITCH you are in control of your own mind you decide how you feel and how you live. If this sounds bluepilled to you you need to study the brain and psychogy.
Know Yourself Inside Out The Carl Jung Way

Start of with Carl Jung's self model

You know when a person thinks says dont think of a white elephant and they think of a white elephant, the same applies to what you think you are if you belive you are a loser everything you do will be FUCKED consiously or unconsiously because your ego is tainting the perception of your self. You will attract shitty things and you will do shitty things.

Even if your life is fucked you have to be what you want. Detatch from what you want be living like you have it. You also cant act like you have it you have to be it. Living in want will get you no where.

It takes 30 days to become good at something like its a second sense, yet people are held back by the outer world and fear. Imagine where you would be at if YOU WERE YOUR OPTIMAL SELF if you did everything correctly instead of letting the outer world and negative thoughts rule your life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krisis, truthhurts, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Good post

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and nuisance
It’s called having low testosterone.

when you are in a losing position in life and you have low testosterone the human mind handicaps you, causing learned helplessness which forces you to settle. It’s wired into our brains for survival reasons.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Anything that can improve your life position is 100% in control of another person.

Women control your access to pussy.

Hiring managers control your access to money.

Everybody controls your access to their friendship.

Ancient people didn't exile criminals or the diseased from their village for no reason

Anything that can improve your life position is 100% in control of another person.

Women control your access to pussy.

Hiring managers control your access to money.

Everybody controls your access to their friendship.

Ancient people didn't exile criminals or the diseased from their village for no reason
The deeper parts of the psyche shape our thoughts, behaviors, and sense of self far more fundamentally than any external influence. Everything you listed is external.

The point of this post is that you should not let the external change your ego which then taints your self.

Genuinely believing things like
Im a loser

I cant get no pussy

I cant get hired anywhere

I have no friends because nobody likes me

Will create that reality in your life

You need to have a new self being everything you want even if you don't have it. Not just act like it BE IT.

And the a person might say "that's just cope I am none of those things that I want so being it would just be me lying to myself"

However you already are being a different self someone may genuinely belive they cant get pussy, cant get hired, cant have friends. . Every opportunity this man will get will be shut down by his conscious and unconscious and he will fuck it up. If he genuinely believed he was a different positive self he would have different outcomes.

In a different reality, this same man could have lived a completely different life by having a different self. Why taint your Self with negatives when you have power over your own brain.

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690