There is no such thing such as ascension

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
you cannot go from incel to normie. if you are an old KHV, with 0 friends, or female contact then it means there is something terribly wrong with your face, probably too many failos and no surgery or leanmaxxing can save. the only people who acend are LTN who had gottan lucky at least once meaning that they had some base to work on. Ascending=improving your sex life quality but that means you have a sex life to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: gymletethnicel, User49, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Define ascension. Having sex, to me, is not an ascension. You can be ugly, short and dumb and manage to have sex and you can be average looking but be limited by your weak personality traits and never have sex.
Ascension, to me, means not being a human with bad genetics anymore. So your main statement could not be more true.
Ascension is indeed impossible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and FrameMogger
Define ascension. Having sex, to me, is not an ascension. You can be ugly, short and dumb and manage to have sex and you can be average looking but be limited by your weak personality traits and never have sex.
Ascension, to me, means not being a human with bad genetics anymore. So your main statement could not be more true.
Ascension is indeed impossible.

Having sex, to me, is not an ascension. You can be ugly, short and dumb and manage to have sex and you can be average looking but be limited by your weak personality traits and never have sex
bluepilled af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
you cannot go from incel to normie. if you are an old KHV, with 0 friends, or female contact then it means there is something terribly wrong with your face, probably too many failos and no surgery or leanmaxxing can save. the only people who acend are LTN who had gottan lucky at least once meaning that they had some base to work on. Ascending=improving your sex life quality but that means you have a sex life to begin with.
I have 0 friends
I used to be fat and ugly
and I was KV
But I lost weight and grew and my bones improved, so I ascended and had sex

• +1
Reactions: gymletethnicel and Deleted member 21661
bluepilled af
Ironically, my viewpoint is so much more blackpilled than yours. But apparently you are too much of a slave in the society to understand.
Sex obsession is just a coping thing to do for many average men with boring lives who are losers and somehow need to validate themselves, because deep down they know they are worthless humans because of their genetic make up.
Genetically gifted men do not even have to think about sex. It just happens to them. And then they go on about their successful life.

bluepilled af
Ironically, my viewpoint is so much more blackpilled than yours. But apparently you are too much of a slave in the society to understand.
Sex obsession is just a coping thing to do for many average men with boring lives who are losers and somehow need to validate themselves, because deep down they know they are worthless humans because of their genetic make up.
Genetically gifted men do not even have to think about sex. It just happens to them. And then they go on about their successful life.

i wouldnt be obsessed with sex if i was getting laid. andfunniy enough humanity is obsessed with sex in general. people talk about it all the time

yep. this should be water. Run some selfies on tinder right now and if it’s going terrible it means it’s over for you lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Obviously. I'm 20 year old khhv, so I already gave up

I only want to looksmax for myself

• +1
Run some selfies on tinder right now and if it’s going terrible it means it’s over for you lol
i got 0 matches....

i got 0 matches....
0? if that’s really true i’m sorry man. No ascension for you especially if you’re at a healthy weight. Females will never find you attractive, Clown world.

• So Sad
0? if that’s really true i’m sorry man. No ascension for you especially if you’re at a healthy weight. Females will never find you attractive, Clown world.
why am i so ugly???

You can maybe get lucky through social circle game
im the butt of the jokes in ym social circles and my friends tell me the only way to get laid is by going to brothels plus i never met any girl trhough social circes

• So Sad
Reactions: User49