There is no worse fate than being an oldcel

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend
Imagine being 25+ years old and browsing forums like this with newly aged teenagers shitposting when they get back from school, nightmare fuel tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emo, EdgyFashionist, Mewton and 16 others
Muh school is hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Mewton and 0S4MA
Back when I went to school I'd watch Pokemon before I left and always wished I could stay home and just watch more Pokemon. Guess what I do now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Debetro, Mewton and 4 others
Back when I went to school I'd watch Pokemon before I left and always wished I could stay home and just watch more Pokemon. Guess what I do now?
How is this fuffling though? I spent this entire summer basically in my room cause I work from home and I felt like shit knowing people my age where doing things worth doing

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Darkeningstar
imagine coming home and moderating teenagers.

can't wake up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Ascending2Tyrone, Debetro and 9 others
I’ll be you soon

As if there is anything better to do.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
As if there is anything better to do.

JB love is overrated but I might be coping, what I can say is the one guy I know that had a gf at 13 littarly used him for money:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
:forcedsmile::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: 0S4MA
JB love is overrated but I might be coping, what I can say is the one guy I know that had a gf at 13 littarly used him for money:lul::lul::lul:
It is overrated in the way that most such relationships ultimately fail. But no relationship after that will come even close in quality. Adult relationships are soulless (unless you are good looking).

It's best to moneymaxx hard after uni and get married to a hot foid or to die in your late 20s. Like hexum. He died gracefully as a young man before suffering from the indignity of being an oldcel. People only remember him as the handsome young man he was and not a useless old faggot in a wheel chair or hospice

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, EdgyFashionist, Debetro and 2 others
It's best to moneymaxx hard after uni and get married to a hot foid or to die in your late 20s. Like hexum. He died gracefully as a young man before suffering from the indignity of being an oldcel. People only remember him as the handsome young man he was and not a useless old faggot in a wheel chair or hospice
@F36 @Chadeep @TUSSELEIF @mayo mogger

• So Sad
Reactions: F36, TUSSELEIF, Chadeep and 1 other person
I hate high school kids too, I'm 25, anyone 25+?

I hate high school kids too, I'm 25, anyone 25+?
It's time to bullet in your head bro.

Everyone is going to reach that age unless they rope or something else terrible happens, god forbid. What's worse is arguably rotting here when you're in your prime, soaking in all the blackpill and doomsdays sentiment. I'm rather glad I didn't figure out about this stuff until my early 20s and was actually able to go about life with a hopeful mindset and even getting laid a few times. No hate against anyone who found themselves in the rabbit hole at such an early age though because we all have our struggles here at varying degrees and dimensions. If I ever have a biological child then I'll do my best to make sure that it doesn't happen to them, but realistically I probably would never want a son given how hard it is out there.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
stroke off to pokemon

Imagine being 25+ years old and browsing forums like this with newly aged teenagers shitposting when they get back from school, nightmare fuel tbh
Life doesn't end after 25. If you are smart you can slay and get a loyal woman significantly younger than you.

Life doesn't end after 25. If you are smart you can slay and get a loyal woman significantly younger than you.
If you havent slayed or ascended by 25 there is little hope going forward since most people don't hardmaxx no matter how much they claim

@Eriot Lodger keep mirin my threads pussy :feelskek::feelskek:, didn't unignore but I already know your barking for me mutt

@Eriot Lodger keep mirin my threads pussy :feelskek::feelskek:, didn't unignore but I already know your barking for me mutt
View attachment 3085866
Brutal, I must've really got to you. I didn't mean to bully you that hard. I'm sorry, you were kinda just being an obnoxious retard.

I will freeze myself then

You can slay, but can you connect and relate to them due to being outside their social circles and culture? I can only see a future where they are sexual and flex/ status objects for me.

Hexum would have had a succesful oldcel life if he would have got to start a nice family which he surely would have achieved
Unlike the other 99% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: F36