there is no ''you are not my type''

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
if a female says ''you are not my type, but you are not ugly. Appearance is subjective'' hahahuhahjdhjahjsdahjahhahahahahahahha and normies believe that ahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah normies are so funny

you dumb fuck you are just ugly ahahhahdshjkdahjahjkhjkahjkahj beauty is objective hahahahhjsjhahjkdsahjkdhjkahjkahjkahjahjhahahahhahaa

they all want the same
tall, big skulled, cute pretty boy face, even symmetrical face, thick hair (nw0), no acne with no acne scars and rich

you are ugly the ''you are not my type, but you are not ugly'' is the biggest cope of all time

hahahahhahahahhahaha i hate normies so much

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Clark69, Lokki and 6 others
yea

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Good thread

• +1
if a female says ''you are not my type, but you are not ugly. Appearance is subjective'' hahahuhahjdhjahjsdahjahhahahahahahahha and normies believe that ahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah normies are so funny

you dumb fuck you are just ugly ahahhahdshjkdahjahjkhjkahjkahj beauty is objective hahahahhjsjhahjkdsahjkdhjkahjkahjkahjahjhahahahhahaa

they all want the same
tall, big skulled, cute pretty boy face, even symmetrical face, thick hair (nw0), no acne with no acne scars and rich

you are ugly the ''you are not my type, but you are not ugly'' is the biggest cope of all time

hahahahhahahahhahaha i hate normies so much
wait till he shows up on a lambo and she says my bf broke up with me

• JFL
betabuxxxxxxxxxx
99% men are beta bux who wife a cum slut whore like it or not even 1% men don’t care about Body count because it shows insecurity either way it’s it choice no virgin girls exist even their father sexualy abused them at young age

It’s true, women use this lie to scapegoat criticism.

Lol just happend to me last night

Tbf I'm the type of guy who'd say that she's not my type, specially because my type is my type

You could get me a Stacy and she'd still not be my type if she looks too masculine (or if she isn't Asian)

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel
Tbf I'm the type of guy who'd say that she's not my type, specially because my type is my type

You could get me a Stacy and she'd still not be my type if she looks too masculine (or if she isn't Asian)
a hyper masculine stacy doesnt come to you anyways

there is faggot there is there is there is there is

Women are women

• +1