There is nothing left here anymore

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
my oneitis was the last good looking woman around my age and one of the few women around my age in general that lived in my area so now that she is gone whats left?

Nothing. She made me feel a bit less "old" because she was an oldcel college student (took her 8 years to graduate lol) but now that she is gone, im basically an old dude surrounded by fucking kids.

The agepill is getting more and more real every day, its time to grow up, its time to embrace the futility of adulthood.

And my old oneitis had told me this "We have grown up Apparition, its not 2012 anymore. Nintendo 3Ds is a thing of the past, PC gaming is the future.".

Why did i give up on her, she was literally the last girl my age I got to speak with, i have been decaying on the inside every day since i dropped her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and deadstock
where tf you are you living nigga why is there no women around your age

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
The agepill is getting more and more real every day, its time to grow up, its time to embrace the futility of adulthood.
Wageslaving and coping with inceldom until we die

nd my old oneitis had told me this "We have grown up Apparition, its not 2012 anymore. Nintendo 3Ds is a thing of the past, PC gaming is the future.".
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Apparition