There is nothing more pathetic than fashion maxxed sub5s

H

hirochan

Platinum
It's cringe inducing when ugly people or manlets wearing some high fashion or stylish clothes...JFL it's over.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, wackedmelons2, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
It's cringe inducing when ugly people or manlets wearing some high fashion or stylish clothes...JFL it's over.
Females can do whatever they want, like putting on tons of makeup and other amenities. Leave them alone

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Ricky212 and Iasacrko
Just let them be happy type shit this actually helps them with being normies and making friends

Usually when I see fashion maxed subhumans they have friends n chit

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Ricky212 and Darkeningstar
yea my harvard girl a scholar she really rock a gown

when i walk in harrods i’m the one everyone talking bout

took her on a date but she rich so i ain’t payin nun

IMG 6449

I keep seeing those indians wearing Balenci, Montcler, etc. on Ig. I assume thats what your talking abt.
I hate seeing people wearing Essentials, Air forces, etc. Anyone with a "y2k" style as well or Affliction shirts its very popular nowadays
Actual funny how hard they try, they waste money on clothes that r gonna tear apart in the wash

Like 70% of people are sub5

dressing in formal clothing makes any male look way better

most men dress like they just woke up with a plain t shirt and maybe a hoodie

Last edited:
What would you do if you were in their place then?

What would you do if you were in their place then?
Stick to standard polo shirts and regular business attire so it doesn't attract more negative attention. JFL at subhumans wearing Gucci shit or try to get fancy textile attire. In the end its all about face and frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Gonthar
IMG 5431

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
I see fashion maxed subhumans they have friends n chit
Massive underrate nigga. Subhumans don't have friends and have to rot in their moms' basements.

I keep seeing those indians wearing Balenci, Montcler, etc. on Ig. I assume thats what your talking abt.
I hate seeing people wearing Essentials, Air forces, etc. Anyone with a "y2k" style as well or Affliction shirts its very popular nowadays
Actual funny how hard they try, they waste money on clothes that r gonna tear apart in the wash
Should just save up for surgery.

Same for guys with cars.

I'd rather get LL than own an expensive car. 6'3/6'4 height would be amazing.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and Ultimate SUbhuman
yeah I cringe so hard when I see this, these people think they can be high status will being ugly, JFL this used to be me.

Chads only wear underwear

Stick to standard polo shirts and regular business attire so it doesn't attract more negative attention. JFL at subhumans wearing Gucci shit or try to get fancy textile attire. In the end its all about face and frame
1719817573648-png.3007567
He looks ungroomed, he could ascend through fashion, and softmaxxing...
 dca2fbc0 45ee 4a5d 90ad 296ad803bd7f