there is nothing worse than making eye contact with girls you wanna fuck

D

Deleted member 30552

when you know you are a stinky, disgraceful, joke of a manchild with the frame of a 14 year old

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, deadmanwalking, cutie_pie and 4 others
About 5 months ago I held 6 straight seconds of eye contact with a stacylite with blue eyes. I was high as fuck and it was the greatest experience of my life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, 7zyzz7, cutie_pie and 2 others
About 5 months ago I held 6 straight seconds of eye contact with a stacylite with blue eyes. I was high as fuck and it was the greatest experience of my life
there was this cute ass high HTB just stand in the door enterance with her nice ass just poking out from her tight shorts and looked at me with doe eyes when i walked past her

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cutie_pie, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 20370
Incel glorifying his 5 seconds of looking into Stacy eyes, for her he was just another ugly nigger among thousands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20370 and wollet2
there was this cute ass high HTB just stand in the door enterance with her nice ass just poking out from her tight shorts and looked at me with doe eyes when i walked past her
The worst part about being incel is not having a girls eyes to gaze into ☹️

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 30552
Incel glorifying his 5 seconds of looking into Stacy eyes, for her he was just another ugly nigger among thousands
She wanted me because I'm 6'7 I am sure of it. I looked quite good aswell because I had just got back from holiday. I wish I spoke to her and rizzed her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 30325
if a girl holds eye contact with you for 5 seconds chances are she doesn't think you're that ugly you projecting jealous son of a bitch. Let him have that.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 30325
She wanted me because I'm 6'7 I am sure of it. I looked quite good aswell because I had just got back from holiday. I wish I spoke to her and rizzed her
If that's the case I feel you.
There is an Htb/ stacylite girl in my gym she looks so fucking cute yet good psl at the same time.
She is obviously into me, Everytime we look at each other we hold eye contact for a few seconds before she becomes shy and looks to the ground.
Yet I'm such an autistic pussy like I legit have some mental illness I never talked to her and now I feel suicidal because of being a mentalcel, and many were before her it's like an endless fucking loop that I can't break free from.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
brutal realitypill, to women we are just another random dude on the street that they barely register, meanwhile we made up full blown sex scenes of her in our depraved minds. brutal!

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and cutie_pie
brutal realitypill, to women we are just another random dude on the street that they barely register, meanwhile we made up full blown sex scenes of her in our depraved minds. brutal!
theyre making those depraved sex scenes real with some random big dicked chad that night, incel resorts to a 2 second look by her which wasnt even intetionally targeted at him

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
If that's the case I feel you.
There is an Htb/ stacylite girl in my gym she looks so fucking cute yet good psl at the same time.
She is obviously into me, Everytime we look at each other we hold eye contact for a few seconds before she becomes shy and looks to the ground.
Yet I'm such an autistic pussy like I legit have some mental illness I never talked to her and now I feel suicidal because of being a mentalcel, and many were before her it's like an endless fucking loop that I can't break free from.
@ceo why are you laughing at my misery?

@ceo why are you laughing at my misery?
Because nigga if she likes you, then go talk to her, obviously this forum is doing more harm than good to you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999, cutie_pie and Deleted member 30325
Yall are sad asf

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Me too i'm too high inhib to go approach women like that. I need to be really drunk to do it.

I'm sure I would get decent results as i'm tall and not a subhuman.

Because nigga if she likes you, then go talk to her, obviously this forum is doing more harm than good to you.
She likes me I'm 100% sure of it.
But I'm legit crazy I'm a mentalcel, my brain starts to dysfunction Everytime I'm around I girl I like.
But in two days we have a training session I promise I will approach her and I will be normal because it's not that hard I'm just afraid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
She likes me I'm 100% sure of it.
But I'm legit crazy I'm a mentalcel, my brain starts to dysfunction Everytime I'm around I girl I like.
But in two days we have a training session I promise I will approach her and I will be normal because it's not that hard I'm just afraid
Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325