There is nothing worse than seeing subhumans with a hot girl

U

uksucks

Gold
Ragefuel
Suifuel

It just makes all looksmaxing seem pointless and all that matters is just be NT and just be lucky theory.

• +1
Reactions: yyy, Bars and Whatever
Couldnt care less

When Stacy gets tired of dealing with Chad who has infinite options she dates down

• Woah
Reactions: uksucks
Shouldn't it be lifefuel?

• +1
Reactions: watah, normie_joe and abuserr007
When Stacy gets tired of dealing with Chad who has infinite options she dates down
I don't think these types of girls ever go for Chad. I think some girls just don't value looks as much as NT and and security

Never understood this, it should give hope assuming no betabuxxing

No
Someone winning the lottery isn't lifefuel because it can but will never happen to you.

Also I'm an autist. This stuff will never happen to me

Only way I'll ever ascend is due to looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Jason Voorhees
Legit as fuck, especially because of the luck factor which isn’t talked about nearly enough on here. There are 3 couples that I saw/knew that will forever live rent free in my head, one was this year and it brought me back on here somehow. I’ve seen a lot of it this year but some just stand out to me more than others.

One was back in 2019 when I was first discovering PSL and going through the initial mindfuck of it. I was sitting in a grocery store patio cafe thing literally on .net reading about gonial angles and orbital rims and etc. And in walks this woman who legit looked like Elsa Hosk, blonde with these ethereal looking extra wide set PCT blue eyes, top 2 woman I’ve ever seen here (West Coast US). And the guy she was with was this 5’10” skinnyfat framelet MTN, beard frauding shit facial bones but I could so tell, I have a million questions but just ugh.

• +1
Reactions: yyy and uksucks

*only if it's them.

That's the census with these posts.

"I mog subhumans, so she should choose me."

But when she applies the same logic with Chad and chooses Chad, they seethe.

*only if it's them.

That's the census with these posts.

"I mog subhumans, so she should choose me."

But when she applies the same logic with Chad and chooses Chad, they seethe.
I never seethed seeing woman with Chad, in fact I rarely ever see it and if I do, it makes sense. I'm not mad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever and normie_joe
reading about gonial angles and orbital rims
Jfl

forever live rent free in my head,
Yes same with me when I saw my oneitis stacylite in a bar. Same girl who would state and smile at me like crazy.

I was expecting a Chad, but instead a chubby manlet with 0 facial definition.

Knocked the wind out of me. I was speechless.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever and normie_joe
I never seethed seeing woman with Chad, in fact I rarely ever see it and if I do, it makes sense. I'm not mad

Alright then, I guess by your own logic, if you ever end up with a woman, and she spots a Chad, she should immediately jump to his arms and you would be OK, because "it makes sense."

• JFL
Alright then, I guess by your own logic, if you ever end up with a woman, and she spots a Chad, she should immediately jump to his arms and you would be OK, because "it makes sense."
But I never meant I wanted to steal the girl from the subhumans or that she should leave them for me.

I meant why in the first place did she go for them and not with me or why can't a single girl of that quality do the same.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Jfl

Yes same with me when I saw my oneitis stacylite in a bar. Same girl who would state and smile at me like crazy.

I was expecting a Chad, but instead a chubby manlet with 0 facial definition.

Knocked the wind out of me. I was speechless.

When Chad sees you with a girl he finds attractive, he's gonna think the same way.

"Why is this boneless creature with that woman, instead of me?"

So she should leave for the better man yeah?

But I never meant I wanted to steal the girl from the subhumans or that she should leave them for me.

I meant why in the first place did she go for them and not with me or why can't a single girl of that quality do the same.

Ah there it is.

"Why did she choose that subhuman instead of my subhuman self?"

Well you are both genetic deadends, so ultimately it's RNG.

When Chad sees you with a girl he finds attractive, he's gonna think the same way.

"Why is this boneless creature with that woman, instead of me?"

So she should leave for the better man yeah?
I'm not boneless
I'm talking about men far worse looking + shorter. The complete opposite of looks theory

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Gives me lifefuel tbh

Meanwhile seeing chads waste their genetics on femcels is ragefuel

I'm not boneless
I'm talking about men far worse looking + shorter. The complete opposite of looks theory

When Chad i.e Tyler Maher looks at you, he's gonna think of you as a subhuman.

So by the same looks theory, a woman that Maher likes shouldn't be with you because that's you being lucky.

• Woah
When Chad i.e Tyler Maher looks at you, he's gonna think of you as a subhuman.

So by the same looks theory, a woman that Maher likes shouldn't be with you because that's you being lucky.
Talking in relatives doesn't make sense to apply it here.

I mean in absolutes, 15th percentile height, 10th percentile face man with 95th percentile face woman. Doesn't add up. It annoys my autist brain