There is nothing worse then having dreams of doing things with girls

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Fuck everything thats exists, i had a beautiful ecstasy like dream where i felt like a slayer in a high school/college setting and was making out with some girls just randomly at school grounds and parties. Some girl was talking with me in the dream at a prom type looking party and she just randomly grabbed the back of my head and started mouth kissing me, after a time i woke up. Shit like this always makes me depressed, i just remembered the words of wise Hamudi that i will never have this.
The sun is the same everyday but i am getting older, i am losing my collagen everyday and getting closer to the noorwood reaper death
Images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BrettyBoy
I also recently started dreaming a lot about having sex with foids, i distinctly remember a dream month ago where i coomed inside some foid and i felt really intense during that part then when i woke up my boxers were all wet, sticky and stained in coom. I'd rather not want to dream tbh because then reality hits and you remember that you are a 21 year old virgin irl.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and TsarTsar444
Dude im doing it every single day. Before blackpill i thought its all possible.

I once had a dream where my oneitis confessed her love to me and together we ran off to get married, then I woke up :feelswah::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Halotestin and TsarTsar444