There is obviously No free will

_MVP_

_MVP_

C all thoughts is enough
I Just Had 1 Song Stjck in my brain for 1 hour

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
I Just Had 1 Song Stjck in my brain for 1 hour
free will does exist objectively. this forum isn't about philosophy/religion, it is about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 22918
Both should explain.

Because everything you do is caused by something either genes or enverioment or both so yoy do the act because those or random and none of these need free will

You cant
I can choose wether to eat a hamburger, a hot dog, or not at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32760
Both should explain.

Because everything you do is caused by something either genes or enverioment or both so yoy do the act because those or random and none of these need free will

You cant
shitty explaination, from the perspective of a creator/intelligent being, they give u a choice yet they know the outcome.

this

at the end of the day it doesn't matter tho since it doesn't change anything

the way the human body is built it gives the illusion of free will so u can believe in it or not

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe and Deleted member 22124
I can choose wether to eat a hamburger, a hot dog, or not at all.
Why did youdo that choice is the question you did because genes and enverioment or random

Why did youdo that choice is the question you did because genes and enverioment or random
I choose to respond to this post, I will choose not to respond to the next one.

I choose to respond to this post, I will choose not to respond to the next one.
Because your genes or enverioment we are asking why you did the choice

free will doesn’t matter because nothing changes based on if you think it exists or not

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
shitty explaination, from the perspective of a creator/intelligent being, they give u a choice yet they know the outcome.
I didnt say anything about knowing the outcome .

I said your creator caused everything including your genes and enverioment or it was random thats why you do action because enverioment or genes or its random you dont need free will in order to explain it

I didnt say anything about knowing the outcome .

I said your creator caused everything including your genes and enverioment or it was random thats why you do action because enverioment or genes or its random you dont need free will in order to explain it
stupid explanation again

this

at the end of the day it doesn't matter tho since it doesn't change anything

the way the human body is built it gives the illusion of free will so u can believe in it or not
Then why don't you believe it?

Then why don't you believe it?
Why would i. The way i see it we are driven by environmental factors, sunlight, food, hormones etc.

No point in calling it free will, but u can do so if u want

only time we have free will is when we decide to sui

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Why would i. The way i see it we are driven by environmental factors, sunlight, food, hormones etc.

No point in calling it free will, but u can do so if u want
"The way the human is built is to give the illusion of free-will."

Ok, so why can you see through it?

Whether you have free will or don't is determined by your genes. You obviously don't. Case closed.