Reactions: rtsssy
My brown eyes are superior than any other faggot blue eye in this universe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelslayer01, xForgotMyName and make_it_to_the_top
keep coping
you have shit harmony
and u are a curry
I am not curry its called tan lol and dont make shit up you can say something about my nose but I have harmony

I am not curry its called tan lol and dont make shit up you can say something about my nose but I have harmony
you look curry to me
PSL 4 at max

Assymetrical jaw and eyes
10/10😂

jfl. you're a 5 at best

• JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard and xForgotMyName
  • Bragging: Don't blatantly brag, if you talk about your experiences make them relevant.

tbh mods are 2 lazy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Krezo, ULTRATERAX63 and 1 other person
Jfl at seeking validation on forums

0 harmony jfl you can't be a 10 as an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Chico doesn't need to ever act arrogant because of how he looks. People will always attribute positive characteristics with him because they want to be associated with him.

There's no arrogance for your face OP. Chico can say "Suck my dick you stupid piece of shit total trashbag worthless useless whore" and women will never want to associate arrogance with him because of his harmony and how women expect him to never have unattractive personality traits because that'd be incongruent with his aura and appearance. This allows him to never act arrogant because he never needs to and doesn't have anger inside of him to any substantial degree. His appearance and aura is literally forcing him to be happy. That's harmony.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, itsoverbuddyboyo and BigBoy
4 PSL or a little below

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Chico doesn't need to ever act arrogant because of how he looks. People will always attribute positive characteristics with him because they want to be associated with him.

There's no arrogance for your face OP. Chico can say "Suck my dick you stupid piece of shit total trashbag worthless useless whore" and women will never want to associate arrogance with him because of his harmony and how women expect him to never have unattractive personality traits because that'd be incongruent with his aura and appearance. This allows him to never act arrogant because he never needs to and doesn't have anger inside of him to any substantial degree. His appearance and aura is literally forcing him to be happy. That's harmony.
based and high iq

Status
Not open for further replies.