There is really no point in using instagram or social media in general if you aren‘t actively socializing and meeting girls

LancasteR

LancasteR

Kraken
It‘ll only frustrate you with how the algorithms throw half naked skanks onto your feed/reels once in a while,
or seeing people doing stuff when yourself aren‘t engaging in socialization.

Maybe just keep snap and instagra in the background for meeting girls and socializing when you go outside in a while.

And if you are a complete Rotter or in monkmode it’s better to have no social media at all.

You‘ll only frustrate and distract yourself otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Bomber517, Debetro and 2 others
To me people who engage in that kind of stuff (Uploading pics on social media like Instagram) are begging for some kind of approval indirectly.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Jova and LancasteR
And if you are a complete Rotter
scrolling shortform content is literally a form or rotting though

sp why would I delete it if I'm a rotter

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
why do i hate niggers bud

• Hmm...
Social media is foidville

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and LancasteR
To me people who engage in that kind of stuff (Uploading pics on social media like Instagram) are begging for some kind of approval indirectly.
Yeah but it‘s hard without social media if you‘re a normie in looks.

scrolling shortform content is literally a form or rotting though

sp why would I delete it if I'm a rotter
Because it‘s only tempting with nothing to gain in return and you‘ll get horny and frustrated with all the hoes that post themselves online.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
i use desktop to use the messaging features and browse a couple time daily, stops me from scrolling

• +1
Because it‘s only tempting with nothing to gain in return and you‘ll get horny and frustrated with all the hoes that post themselves online.
Just don't have foids on your feed

Also rotters to goon like seeing foids

• Hmm...
Right, that's why after someone generally finds a partner, suddenly they post less and less or not at all.

• +1
Reactions: Tortoisecel and LancasteR
Social media is pathetic. Most people normies included don't benefit in any way from spending so many hours using it.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Instagram thots are demons

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
weekly I spent like 40-45 min on instagram
I'm glad it's not higher

Not really it’s a good way to maintain distant social relationships but yeah most people are being used by IG rather than using it in any intentional way, but that’s most people with most things

Only one foid I‘m interested in and she won’t even accept my follow request even though she is an actual model :feelswhat: I hate women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back