There isn't such a thing as "sentience"

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Most humans are not really any different from animals. Even things like tool use isn't special to us. And while it's true that animals can't invent computer programs to design cars it's also true that most humans can't actually do those things either. With the exception of very advanced individuals humans aren't actually much different from animals in regards to cognitive tools. What is the different between a low IQ redneck and a chimp? Throw a random human into the wild without any of his fancy tools and he would do no better than most of the animals there.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and BrettyBoy
It's an absurdity, a redneck is way more advanced than a chimp unless you want to say jokes.

It's an absurdity, a redneck is way more advanced than a chimp unless you want to say jokes.

It's been proven that even rats can have some of the same emotional stimuli that humans. Almost all of the things that make humans special like advanced tools are only made by a small minority. If the most intelligent 10% vanished from the earth civilization would collapse.

read? not once

Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more :y'all::y'all::what::chad:

1488929651 4

It's been proven that even rats can have some of the same emotional stimuli that humans. Almost all of the things that make humans special like advanced tools are only made by a small minority. If the most intelligent 10% vanished from the earth civilization would collapse.
However a rat cannot learn how to use a computer while a normal human can, there is a enormous difference.

interestingly, some animals seem to be more emotionally advanced than humans. Eg killer whales have a more developed brain in terms of emotional and social perception.