There might be someone out there for you

ayusshhhh

ayusshhhh

Silver
I personally used to believe that I would never find a girl with bug eyes attractive
I always found those eyes hedious on both genders
I despised those kind of eyes to that extent that I would not befriend or like to stay around people who had them

Until I found the girl that @Apparition ditched
Even though she has hideous eyes, ugly jaw, poor proportions
I find her to be more attractive than few of my classmates who have got almost perfect eye area with ideal forward growth

Another example would be when someone revealed that @asdvek is actually a female user
Most guys said that she was unattractive but she looks slightly attractive to me

One of the users here was a victim of having those eyes as well
Initially I found his eyes to be repulsive
But slowly as he impressed me with his IQ
I have started to like him

I am just saying that it might be same for some females as well
Some women might be attracted to odd things most people dislike

I am not saying to not work on your looks, but I believe that there's not much you can do except losing weight and surgeries

Don't completely give up hope on finding someone if you were born with some failos that are hard to fix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Slavusz and Apparition
nigger
Mental Health 3D GIF by bbsquirrel247
Open Face Aliens GIF by nothingisfunny
Mad Mirror GIF by Laurène Boglio

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh
I personally used to believe that I would never find a girl with bug eyes attractive
I despised those kind of eyes to that extent that I would not befriend or like to stay around people who had them

I find her to be more attractive than few of my classmates who have got almost perfect eye area with ideal forward growth

Another example would be when someone revealed that @asdvek is actually a female user
Most guys said that she was unattractive but she looks slightly attractive to me

I am not saying to not work on your looks, but I believe that there's not much you can do except losing weight and surgeries

Don't completely give up hope on finding someone if you were born with some failos that are hard to fix
Im not a female

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and ayusshhhh
am just saying that it might be same for some females as well
aobsolutely not. women only like two types of men

cope. some of us are meant to be alone

her proportions are fucking comical lol. but at least she wanted to spend time with me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL

nahh you're just a man and men are down bad women have plenty of options no need to do allat, you'll end up a betabuxx deluxe just like every sub chadlite man

• Hmm...
nahh you're just a man and men are down bad women have plenty of options no need to do allat, you'll end up a betabuxx deluxe just like every sub chadlite man
If I were to lower my standards I would lower it completely for all women (not that i can get any)
There's limited number of people who are exceptional
And there's a male user mentioned as well

No one out there for me

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and ayusshhhh

can someone write a summary on this

what the fuck is wrong with you, you're a gay ass nigga
You could have used chat gpt yourself
but you want someone else to do the work for you
fucking lazy monkey boy

You could have used chat gpt yourself
but you want someone else to do the work for you
fucking lazy monkey boy
I'm whiter than you, do my work for me slave monkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ayusshhhh
Not for me. Not only because I’m ugly but also because I’m not interested in women anymore. I’m pretty much asexual and can’t develop feelings for women anymore.

• Hmm...
Not for me. Not only because I’m ugly but also because I’m not interested in women anymore. I’m pretty much asexual and can’t develop feelings for women anymore.
brutal, no interest in procreation either?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
None at all whatsoever. I’m an anti-natalist.
You get to live as a child again through your own child

It's a second chance

You have the privilege to have one bhai!
You live in the Netherlands!

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
You get to live as a child again through your own child

It's a second chance

You have the privilege to have one bhai!
You live in the Netherlands!
Cope. :hnghn:

• +1
fuck you man
you have got a chad jaw
my oneitis jawmogged me though. she is actually fairly exotic in my part of the country. not many girls like her around here

• Hmm...
she did. also strong cheekbones too. she could cut you in half with those. killer looks.
I refuse to believe that kind of woman is rare of Greece
What part of Greece are you from?

I refuse to believe that kind of woman is rare of Greece
she is very rare. she is also from a small village and her father is a farmer so she got robust genes from there.

What part of Greece are you from?
im actually from the same village my old oneitis is from lol.

• Hmm...
she is very rare. she is also from a small village and her father is a farmer so she got robust genes from there.

im actually from the same village my old oneitis is from lol.

I watched this vid for 4 mins and easily saw 5+ women that look better than your "stacy"
Very poor choice of woman to cry over when you got women like these roaming around every 30 seconds
also i saw a tall one with a short man, most prob her brother but could be a couple as well

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
I watched this vid for 4 mins and easily saw 5+ women that look better than your "stacy"
Very poor choice of woman to cry over when you got women like these roaming around every 30 seconds
only greek guys can understand....

• Hmm...
are they not better acc to greek guys?
or you dont see girls that look like in the videos that often?
they are not. in fact, most guys in greece would be scared to even talk to my oneitis because they might end up like me.

see, oneitis is top tier here because she is rare. tall, almond eyes, strong bones, good coloring, there arent many girls like that. high IQ too

• Hmm...
they are not. in fact, most guys in greece would be scared to even talk to my oneitis because they might end up like me.

see, oneitis is top tier here because she is rare. tall, almond eyes, strong bones, good coloring, there arent many girls like that. high IQ too
a lot of these girls had almond eyes and good bones, some had better bones,
you might win on the coloring though but she has got the indian coloring not the european tan coloring
A lof of tall girls in that video as well

• Hmm...
thats not what i said. her coloring is considered hot here. we dont like white girls
Would a dude with a coloring similar to the one in my pfp be considered hot there?

Screenshot 2024 08 14 000434

taller+better than your oneitis

Keep in mind this is a in motion picture