There should be some agency that provides wifes to incel who do well for society in all other aspects

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
Mentally healthy well adjusted incels like me who benefit the economy and job market, but just can't be assed to compete in the dating market.

They should get a wife

• JFL
Reactions: watah, laaltin and Akhi
Mentally healthy well adjusted incels like me who benefit the economy and job market, but just can't be assed to compete in the dating market.

They should get a wife
Just betabuxx some ltb

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
there essentially is - you are just not doing well in society.... (brutal)

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
I deserve pussy for doing the bare minimum saaar

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Beastimmung
200.gif
hip hop squares jeremy meeks GIF by VH1

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

you can go to asia there are like billions of women and they poor af you can just marry and make happa children with your asian waifu and live happily :p

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
you can go to asia there are like billions of women and they poor af you can just marry and make happa children with your asian waifu and live happily :p
Yeah, I will do that at some point but I would prefer a white women tbh, slavic would be prefered over asian too.

I heard of some agency to get an Ukrainian wife, maybe I will try that after my career took of

Yeah, I will do that at some point but I would prefer a white women tbh, slavic would be prefered over asian too.

I heard of some agency to get an Ukrainian wife, maybe I will try that after my career took of
I think your asian waifu would also prefer chad but will settle because it is what it is

I think your asian waifu would also prefer chad but will settle because it is what it is
I don't care if she prefers Chad, I would also prefer a Stacy but thats just the case of the matter