There was a 40% of being born in India or China

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
But you didn't, cherish this moment and forget your current problems :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: neverchadlite, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4464 and 40 others
White

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Nordiccel, leprechauncel and 22 others
You won the sperm race. Congrats

Cope India superpower 2020 🇮🇳 🇮🇳 🇮🇳

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nordiccel, St. Wristcel, Hades and 2 others
What are you trying to communicate ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Dodged a bullet there tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nordiccel, Copeful, TUSSELEIF and 11 others
it's over if your minimum wage is under 10 dollars

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal and Danish_Retard
50% being born at Balkan

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444

i thank god everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 7580, goat2x and 1 other person
Add in The Middle East and Africa and it’s like 60 percent chance of being born genetic subhuman in shythole society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 7580, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Add in The Middle East and Africa and it’s like 60 percent chance of being born genetic subhuman in shythole society
that’s cap lol middle easterners aren’t even especially ugly, blacks don’t have good facial aesthetics but they have good height/frame

i feel like people forget that the west on average are the fattest and unhealthiest people. but yeah the best looking ppl are white/caucasoid

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Chadrapist, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
that’s cap lol middle easterners aren’t even especially ugly, blacks don’t have good facial aesthetics but they have good height/frame

i feel like people forget that the west on average are the fattest and unhealthiest people. but yeah the best looking ppl are white/caucasoid
Let’s keep it real. Most middle easterners are short and curry looking and regardless of how you might look being an man in Africa, your women are still unattractive and your society is still a shithole

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Arkantos, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Let’s keep it real. Most middle easterners are short and curry looking and regardless of how you might look being an man in Africa, your women are still unattractive and your society is still a shithole
No. middle easterns are pretty good looking

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 6892, CsCurry and 1 other person
idk if you’re trying to bait but you’re wrong my friend

people are quick to dismiss certain types of phenotypes that aren’t white as “ugly” without even thinking about why they say that lol

middle easterners are shortish on average yeah, i think anywhere from 5’5-9/10 depends on the country

but curry looking is a complete joke, literally anywhere apart from iran and the Gulf, middle easterners don’t look curry. Just look at north african or levantine people.

as for their societies/culture, i guarantee in the long run they are probably more happy than peopel in the west, at least if you have a little bit of money and a trad wife which is much more common over there than it is here

not coping about the pheno btw because i don’t really have a middle eastern phenotype lol

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal, Deleted member 6892 and Warlow
No. middle easterns are pretty good looking
not all but levantine/north africans can be good looking yeah

gulf is basically curry tho sorry boys

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
not all but levantine/north africans can be good looking yeah

gulf is basically curry tho sorry boys
Lets be real. 90% of every race is subhuman. The top 10% of arabs are good looking tho.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and turkproducer
i won the sperm race against my fathers indian and chinese seeds

• JFL
Reactions: Nordiccel, Arkantos, Deathrasher42 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
thank you for daily serotonin dose bro

Glad that i am Braziliam

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
I like the way they look.
that’s cope, translation is “i can’t get white women”

have you ever even been with a woman who wasn’t a noodlewhore :lul: come on buddy even every girl i slayed was white:unsure:

that’s cope, translation is “i can’t get white women”

have you ever even been with a woman who wasn’t a noodlewhore :lul: come on buddy even every girl i slayed was white:unsure:
Yeah, latinas.

I was born and I live in Romania, let that sink in for a moment...

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Nort
idk if you’re trying to bait but you’re wrong my friend

people are quick to dismiss certain types of phenotypes that aren’t white as “ugly” without even thinking about why they say that lol

middle easterners are shortish on average yeah, i think anywhere from 5’5-9/10 depends on the country

but curry looking is a complete joke, literally anywhere apart from iran and the Gulf, middle easterners don’t look curry. Just look at north african or levantine people.

as for their societies/culture, i guarantee in the long run they are probably more happy than peopel in the west, at least if you have a little bit of money and a trad wife which is much more common over there than it is here

not coping about the pheno btw because i don’t really have a middle eastern phenotype lol
North africans aint middle eastern keep coping

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
@Good_Little_Goy

• Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Born as a tall bbc in a western society keep crying 4 me

Even ignoring country, you could be born during the wrong time period.

If you're born during ww2 then you're kinda fucked almost anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
Nort

North africans aint middle eastern keep coping
you know what i mean, to the west they are middle eastern ngl :unsure: but yes north africa is different from the middle east, they share a lot of similarities though

thank god, good lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: piscicide

Most middle easterns look lighter curries

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
how much did you workout for the physique
hard to tell cuz or many injuries in my shoulder but a couple of years. couldve had that body with 1 year training tho just being dedicated

hard to tell cuz or many injuries in my shoulder but a couple of years. couldve had that body with 1 year training tho just being dedicated
1 year? Hard to believe, cutting is hard without losing muscles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
1 year? Hard to believe, cutting is hard without losing muscles
i was never on a cut tbh

i was 54kg and just „lean bulked“ up to 70kg

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Additionally, you could’ve been born with a handicap as well like being blind or missing a leg. All in all, most of us are pretty lucky in comparison to a large percentage of the world.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and PubertyMaxxer
Water, most are volcels who want stacy

you know what i mean, to the west they are middle eastern ngl :unsure: but yes north africa is different from the middle east, they share a lot of similarities though
Yea true but thats because they came and made almost everyone muslim but alot of natives did not procreate with arabs. Alot of berbers today when they do dna tests dont even show any % of arab in them.

CRY HARDER FOR ME AND @SubhumanCurrycel ’s SUPREME SHARP JAWLINES reminder average aryan depicted below:
979C77F1 A927 47CC B96A 266F9CC2EE70

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Image URL 4

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos