There was a very developed JB in my class at 7th grade

asdvek

asdvek

It was 7th grade and there was a girl with extremely developed body and i mean developed, its like she had her adult body at 13. She was also like 5'6 but prob stopped growing. How do these 13 year old girls have big tits and big ass and wide hips? What are they putting in their food. She was GL and beautiful too. I dont understand age cucks.. imagine being an agecuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Debetro and Lokki
It was 7th grade and there was a girl with extremely developed body and i mean developed, its like she had her adult body at 13. She was also like 5'6 but prob stopped growing. How do these 13 year old girls have big tits and big ass and wide hips? What are they putting in their food. She was GL and beautiful too. I dont understand age cucks.. imagine being an agecuck
Ive noticed this so much, some of the new 2011 kids in my school look so Developed and mature its crazy

I just know some of my friends are jerking off to those kids:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Aging lol eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet in my country 13 yo looks like 8 yo in america
Ive noticed this so much, some of the new 2011 kids in my school look so Developed and mature its crazy

I just know some of my friends are jerking off to those kids:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
And you never fucked her

• So Sad
> developed
> beautiful

Stfu Low t faggot
I've already explained that "T" is just an excuse ethnics and gays use in any argument, so which one are you?

Stfu fuck aajonus vonderplantiz and his stupid diet you are wrong
Why u angry ?Too hard to do diet🤣.Or your toxic food makes u emotional

I've already explained that "T" is just an excuse ethnics and gays use in any argument, so which one are you?
Yeah go and fuck flat ass skinny girls like the fag u are

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I'm big beautiful shaniquas only
IMG 3352

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
-Stress
-EDCs
-BMI (leptin-estrogens-fat loop)

• +1
-Stress
-EDCs
-BMI (leptin-estrogens-fat loop)
Aging lol eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet in my country 13 yo looks like 8 yo in america
I read recently that Amazon tribal peoples actually have lower overall testosterone than western peoples, but that they also see no decline in testosterone output with age.
It is theorized that increased sex hormones are possibly a response to competition and stress in western environments.
However, keep in mind that in any individual man(barring those with aromatase deficiencies), more testosterone will necessarily increase estrogen.
I suspect that women may have a similar increase in their own sex hormones as well due to the stress/competition/horrible diets.

Everyone is becoming more estrogenic

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Still developeeed mature body at young age isnt a bad thing
A mountain can be seen through multiple POVs. I believe it's better to have a populational high onset of puberty average than a low one.

A mountain can be seen through multiple POVs. I believe it's better to have a populational high onset of puberty average than a low one.
Nah tbh early development is better