There was absolutely nothing i could have done to get laid

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
most girls i met found me unattractive and were just gaslighting/fucking around with me.

no matter how confident or assertive or witty or aura i was with them it would have absoutely made no difference because they knew what they were gonna do with me from the start.

only one girl actually treated me like a potential partner and best i could have done with her was accept her instagram then hope that she would settle for me after being run through for a few more months.

sex is overrated anyway. you would benefit more being platonic friends with a high genetic quality girl than fucking a psl 2 subuman that you need to betabux.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Recessed Life, Slayer and mr007
You had to be more assertive and escalate immediately.

That is the biggest thing I learned. Girls have so many options it's legit a matter of days.

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, watah and Recessed Life
That’s why you gotta go to circle k get a big Steel reserve and go home and drink the whole thing while listening to music and sexting people trying to get them to block you because you’re in self destruct mode
Orale puto 🤘🏼

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and Slayer
Well yes, it's called determinism. Everything that unfolds is the only way things could have been.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Looks wise you mog a lot of the sex havers on this forum. All you had to do was stop being a sissy cuck and/or lower your standards

I feel the same. Never even got close to ascending. Jfl, all I get is either invisible treatment or treated like shit on a shoe. 0 displays of affection or sign of interest toward me in many years.

idek if it's possible to ascend with surgeries atp. Mayne a rhino, jaw surgery and lasers for skin could improve me 1-2pts / 0.4-0.8 PSL. I don't know if that's even enough to pass the threshold for a becky. It's beyond over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Apparition
Well yes, it's called determinism. Everything that unfolds is the only way things could have been.
i hate you... you always told me i would fail every time i met a girl

I feel the same. Never even got close to ascending. Jfl, all I get is either invisible treatment or treated like shit on a shoe. 0 displays of affection or sign of interest toward me in many years.
most affection i got was a hug :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I wish you had lion mindset like MoggerGaston :feelsbadman:

most affection i got was a hug :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
the first time i got a hug, the girl literally insulted me. it took me 21yrs just to get 1 hug, and the foid insults me 💀💀💀

i think i have been hugged maybe 3 times my entire life.

H

idek if it's possible to ascend with surgeries atp. Mayne a rhino, jaw surgery and lasers for skin could improve me 1-2pts / 0.4-0.8 PSL. I don't know if that's even enough to pass the threshold for a becky. It's beyond over.
ow old are you