There was never any magic in my life

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Chairman of the Looksmax Emma Roberts fanclub
I am now 25 years of age.

In my time on this earth there had never been any point where I felt anything meaningful or special .
I've never overcome anything great.
Never seen anything I felt was truly beautiful or awe-inspiring.
Never felt the touch of a woman who desired me, or even been desired for that matter.
Never known any deep sense of joy.

There was never any moment of eye opening clarity.

I always held out for such a moment, conjuring up fantasies in my head about the day when all the pieces fell together, and it helped me keep going on.

Now I can see the last traces of my youth slipping away, literally as the hair sheds from my temples.

I don't really have any hope at all for my life as an individual and I don't feel like anything more than a walking corpse.
I would probably kill myself if not for the one last hope that I have.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Elias de God, PARISIEN and 16 others

I wish I could have had a moment like this one between Emma Roberts and @keonxmogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and sportsmogger
@_MVP_

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elias de God and Gaygymmaxx
I will give you some send me your birthday :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
i mog all your stats including age

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, murdah, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
i mog all your stats including age
got dayum
cry-crying.gif

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
You did my reading already in dms
Very tragic numbers I must ask did your father beat you as a child? Or rough homelife

But anyways

The crux of your issue. Is social circle

Yes you need some bitches, we all do,

But falling out of contact with your high school or college buddies ruined you

You can't handle being alone, you have a strong internal imperative to express yourself and communicate

You used to be funny in high school, a joker, maybe not super popular but you had a spark to you

Being talkative is your primary trait numerically

If you have no friends, that's the problem, a girl too, But you can't be free and social and get loose like you used to

Also should have a religious mom or dad and wad a church boy

• +1
Very tragic numbers I must ask did your father beat you as a child? Or rough homelife

But anyways

The crux of your issue. Is social circle

Yes you need some bitches, we all do,

But falling out of contact with your high school or college buddies ruined you

You can't handle being alone, you have a strong internal imperative to express yourself and communicate

You used to be funny in high school, a joker, maybe not super popular but you had a spark to you

Being talkative is your primary trait numerically

If you have no friends, that's the problem, a girl too, But you can't be free and social and get loose like you used to

Also should have a religious mom or dad and wad a church boy
I have unironically never had a single friend since like kindergarten.
I was never beat, I never met my father. My mother was good to me. I think there has just always been this hopelessness and gloom to me for some reason though. I just can't figure out how to be happy.
I do like talking a lot though. Mom was religious yes.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
ive never been happy

What's your bodycount?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and raleqtambrobret
What's your bodycount?
over 50 prostitutes
0 free lays
0 gfs
0 free kisses
0 loves
0 girls who found me physically attractive

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, NZb6Air and maarda
Bro is loaded lol

Literally me, how do you do on dating apps? Have you been to clubs or parties?

Im curious since my life is very similar to yours
I've never had a single legit tinder match. Ever. I am currently hardware, phone number, and IP banned on tinder hinge and bumble due to catfishing excessively over the years, and softlocked out of POF.
i have never been to clubs or parties

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Verline
This is why you need to do drugs.

I've never had a single legit tinder match. Ever. I am currently hardware, phone number, and IP banned on tinder hinge and bumble due to catfishing excessively over the years, and softlocked out of POF.
What do you rate yourself?

i have never been to clubs or parties
I have been to the club twice, i tried hitting on subhumans but got rejected everytime so i never went back.

i guess slaying hookers is the way for me as well, it's not legal in my country though sadly and it's hella expensive as well regardless

This is why you need to do drugs.
I;ve never tried any recreational drugs but I like the idea of taking stimulants while listening to Juice Wrld Wasted huken x murkish remix

What do you rate yourself?

I have been to the club twice, i tried hitting on subhumans but got rejected everytime so i never went back.

i guess slaying hookers is the way for me as well, it's not legal in my country though sadly and it's hella expensive as well regardless
I am about a 3.75/10 depending on the day, 5'11 height.

the only magical moment was when i met my old oneitis

• +1
DNRD also boohoo nigga

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and DNRDniggerking

In my time on this earth there had never been any point where I felt anything meaningful or special .
Never felt the touch of a woman who desired me, or even been desired for that matter.

I always held out for such a moment, conjuring up fantasies in my head about the day when all the pieces fell together, and it helped me keep going on.

Now I can see the last traces of my youth slipping away, literally as the hair sheds from my temples.

I don't really have any hope at all for my life as an individual and I don't feel like anything more than a walking corpse.
never seen anything more real, i hope it all works out for you bhai

• +1
never seen anything more real, i hope it all works out for you bhai
thanks man.
I will not ever find a woman or be loved and I have accepted that, but I have hope that I can have a son with better genes/health than myself one day using IVF and give him a better life than I had.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
thanks man.
I will not ever find a woman or be loved and I have accepted that, but I have hope that I can have a son with better genes/health than myself one day using IVF and give him a better life than I had.
Same only thing i want is a girlfriend but i have accepted no girl will ever willingly choose me its over for NDcels

• +1
won't matter, barrett is autistic
probably not the best example to use here since he is literally a cock sucking faggot but yeah

• +1

Just hardmax
if you don't want to
then idk, just go out and have fun in some ways
don't kill yourself because eventually you will die anyway, so dying earlier won't fix things
but also, you don't even know if there is heaven so you might die and there is only void forever and wasted the only shot you have
idk bro, girls aren't everything
stop caring about them so much:forcedsmile:

• +1
probably not the best example to use here since he is literally a cock sucking faggot but yeah
He's heterosexual, he just married the son of the jew of the fashion world to get more opportunities

• +1
Just hardmax
if you don't want to
then idk, just go out and have fun in some ways
don't kill yourself because eventually you will die anyway, so dying earlier won't fix things
but also, you don't even know if there is heaven so you might die and there is only void forever and wasted the only shot you have
idk bro, girls aren't everything
stop caring about them so much:forcedsmile:
there is definitely no such thing as heaven, and if there is a god, he enjoys my suffering.

• +1
Do LSD, most magical thing I have ever done.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and TheLookInYourEyes
Do LSD, most magical thing I have ever done.
I’m getting into nootropics so it could be a possibility for the future, a little hesitant though.
How do you feel it changed you?

• +1
Sending mdma to op

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and NZb6Air
ok, OP then girls are everything and since you can't get one kill yourself:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
It's not as satiric as you think, that's literally how it worked in history and how it works in chimp societies, no pussy = social isolation = death

• +1
ok, OP then girls are everything and since you can't get one kill yourself:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
girls are important in that they were necessary to have for reproduction at one point. However now we can just use IVF and pay someone

• +1
were necessary to have for reproduction at one point
not just reproduction, you need to feel loved and get cuddles etc to have the hormonal balance to study and shit

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and TheLookInYourEyes
girls are important in that they were necessary to have for reproduction at one point. However now we can just use IVF and pay someone
The most important things in life are survival, the passing on of your genetic material, and the passing on of your knowledge

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and NZb6Air
girls are important in that they were necessary for reproduction at one point.
yea but that's it, you have sex then what? if your girl ain't a whore she gives you a family but that's it bro, you act like one person can make or break your life, you think that if you had a girl it would fix everything
a pussy won't change you
stop

not just reproduction, you need to feel loved and get cuddles etc to have the hormonal balance to study and shit
You can survive without cuddles, or kiss, or sex yk

• +1