Theres 100 million AT MOST

mug

mug

Kraken
You cannot prove there is more than that alive rn…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and Darkeningstar
Prove there is more than 100 mil

Why would you say 100 million based on anything

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Rhino LeFort
This nigger is retarded, does lack of pussy make you deny everything now? Just deny women exists atp

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Bars, DarkAscender and 2 others
This nigger is retarded, does lack of pussy make you deny everything now? Just deny women exists atp
Bro prove there is 8 billion humans

Im gonna be proven right and then you’ll seethe, its coming just watch

Bro prove there is 8 billion humans
Nigga nobody can prove how many there are unless they go out and count them all one by one. Can you provide any hard evidence there’s 100 million people on the planet other than “well I haven’t seen many people so”

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Bars and ss07
Nigga nobody can prove how many there are unless they go out and count them all one by one. Can you provide any hard evidence there’s 100 million people on the planet other than “well I haven’t seen many people so”
So then why do you believe there is 8b

Makes no sense

So then why do you believe there is 8b

Makes no sense
That’s the number that comes up when you look it up on google, and if you have no hard evidence to refute the most recent global census data then why would I believe you

• +1
Reactions: Bars
if there were only 100 million people living on earth, then this world would have been a much better place

That’s the number that comes up when you look it up on google, and if you have no hard evidence to refute the most recent global census data then why would I believe you
Fuck google

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
there’s a fuck ton of countries around the world half wouldn’t operate at all with that little people, also hospitals around the world birth like 140 mill a year globally

• +1
Reactions: Bars and ss07
there’s a fuck ton of countries around the world half wouldn’t operate at all with that little people, also hospitals around the world birth like 140 mill a year globally
Nah theyre lying

• +1
Reactions: mug
least schizo post on .org

• +1
Reactions: Bars