There's a guy camping outside my house

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
My mom came home and she told me "look outside the window, do you see the white van?" I saw it and she said "the guy has been sitting in that van for the past 5 days, he sleeps in it too"

What could it mean, I don't even post incriminating shit on here, I think CIA jews want to kill me for posting about aajonus diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, sexy, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
Go kill them

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and slavicpsycho
My mom came home and she told me "look outside the window, do you see the white van?" I saw it and she said "the guy has been sitting in that van for the past 5 days, he sleeps in it too"

What could it mean, I don't even post incriminating shit on here, I think CIA jews want to kill me for posting about aajonus diet
lil bro when he comes out the van:

• Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Problem is he just sits in his van and never gets out, I know its CIA too so I cant
you need to worry more about testing positive for schizophrenia

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, slavicpsycho and klip11

He wants you and is fapping to you

• +1
He wants you and is fapping to you
Maybe actually sometimes I walk around my house listening to music then look out my window and see people staring at me from outside before I even looked at them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, wishIwasSalludon and klip11
Bro found dbdr

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and looksmaxxing223
Me getting out of the van about to rape OP's entire family.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, slavicpsycho and Ultimate Subhuman™

• JFL
Reactions: vnom and slavicpsycho

its just me dont worry

Maybe actually sometimes I walk around my house listening to music then look out my window and see people staring at me from outside before I even looked at them
start jacking off but leave your blinds open "accidentally"

• JFL

this you?

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger