There's a nigger blasting music somewhere outside right now I'm about to kill this nigger

User28823

User28823

do not go gentle into that good night
this fucking nigger not even in my neighborhood BUT THE FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD NEXT TO ME is blasting music with his subwoofers and ITS FUCKING VIBRATING MY EAR DRUMS

IF UR SHIT MUSIC IS SO LOUD THAT ITS LITERALLY CAUSING VIBRATIONS MY EARS FROM INSIDDE MY HOUSE THEN I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO ACCIDENTALLY CAUSE UR HOUSE TO IMPLODE FROM A GAS LEAK (in gta 6)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hybobu, greywind, Suns9999 and 13 others
violent chimp behavior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Suns9999, noobs and 3 others
:ogre:

• WTF
Reactions: User28823
just talk to him calmly and say please in the end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, noobs, Dominicoon and 2 others
just talk to him calmly and say please in the end
ITS GETTING FUCKING LOUDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN HEAR IT OVER THE MUSIC IM BLASTING IN MY EARS
IM BOUT TO POP THIS NIGGA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, noobs and ItsOver999
this fucking nigger not even in my neighborhood BUT THE FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD NEXT TO ME is blasting music with his subwoofers and ITS FUCKING VIBRATING MY EAR DRUMS

IF UR SHIT MUSIC IS SO LOUD THAT ITS LITERALLY CAUSING VIBRATIONS MY EARS FROM INSIDDE MY HOUSE THEN I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO ACCIDENTALLY CAUSE UR HOUSE TO IMPLODE FROM A GAS LEAK (in gta 6)
obliterrate his nigger ass back to the fields

• +1
You’re not going to do anything tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Dominicoon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
If you were to call to cops they'd not stop the nigger?

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Dominicoon

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHIM ACTUALLY BLASTING MUSIC TOO, KISS MY ASS WHITE JEW FAG CUCKHOLD

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, wollet2, noobs and 1 other person
omg i cant wait to find out which house it is im going to wreak havoc on this nigger and i wont even have to step outside

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHIM ACTUALLY BLASTING MUSIC TOO, KISS MY ASS WHITE JEW FAG CUCKHOLD
hang on we might be neighbors, play it louder real quick

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and dravidchad
no fucking WAY ITS GETTING LOUDER im going to drive to the next neighborhood to find who it is then its over for this nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and noobs

Attachments

• 2778f8811358151314ec5366fd6e766d.jpg
    2778f8811358151314ec5366fd6e766d.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
holy fuck its not even a house BUT A FCKING FESTIVAL THEY SETUP NEXT TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no other option than to send in a bomb threat i guess ( in gta of course )

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon
Go and kill this nigger

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and User28823
omg i cant wait to find out which house it is im going to wreak havoc on this nigger and i wont even have to step outside
You won't record it and post it here tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, wollet2, noobs and 1 other person
How do you know he is a black person? Do the lyrics involve things like chicken and watermelon??

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, noobs, Dominicoon and 1 other person
How do you know he is a black person? Do the lyrics involve things like chicken and watermelon??
its actually a festival with some faggot singer but the bass can be heard from miles away how is this shit even legal

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Dominicoon and User28823
:lul::lul:

• +1
now instead of making money im researching how to soundproof my room

fucking niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Suns9999, wollet2 and 2 others
I'm on a public bus right now. Rap is getting blared.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, Dominicoon and User28823

• JFL
You won't do shit, internet hardman.

Take a bucket of KFC for bait, a whip in one hand, a long sword in the other and be dressed in a european knight armour with a huge cross embroidered on the chest and shout deux vult before chopping his head off and all nothing will happen to you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, User28823 and Dominicoon
You won't do shit, internet hardman.
There's an old man that lives downstairs from my aunts flat and a few years a back bunch of rowdies had rented a flat next to his and they used to blast loud music at night. one day the old man got so mad that he took a huge bowl of boiling hot water knocked on their door barged in and threw it at the speaker also giving the guy some minor burns while doing it. Since that day those nighas never dared to play music again.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, User28823 and FaceandBBC
There's an old man that lives downstairs to my aunts flat and a few years a back bunch of rowdies had rented a flat next to his and they used blast loud music at night. The old man one day got so mad of telling them that he took a huge bowl of boiling hot water knocked on the door barged inside and threw it at the speaker and also giving the guy some burns. Since that day on those nighas never dared to play music again.
This is why I'm very glad I don't live in the same building with other random people.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
just file a noise complaint

just file a noise complaint
i thought it was a neighbor but its a festival with a permit to exceed noise limits

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Bust through his wall like the kool aid man.

bomb squad phoned
no more loud noise :)
mirin projection tho, nigger faggot.
Absolute state of this fag lol. Couldn't even stand up for yourself in your little fake fantasy.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
There's an old man that lives downstairs from my aunts flat and a few years a back bunch of rowdies had rented a flat next to his and they used to blast loud music at night. one day the old man got so mad that he took a huge bowl of boiling hot water knocked on their door barged in and threw it at the speaker also giving the guy some minor burns while doing it. Since that day those nighas never dared to play music again.
You missed the part where that boomer logged onto a gua sha forum to cry about it to some teenage indians before taking action.