There's a shortage of betabuxers

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Most betabuxxers have been snagged off already by other women. Women in their late 20s and 30s are so desperate to find a betabuxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I have them in my basement network. I'm just waiting a couple years to release them all so they will hold their value after the Coronavirus crisis.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4991
I have them in my basement network. I'm just waiting a couple years to release them all so they will hold their value after the Coronavirus crisis.
JAJAJAJAJAJ QUE TONTERIAS!!!! XDDDDD
Most betabuxxers have been snagged off already by other women. Women in their late 20s and 30s are so desperate to find a betabuxx
If the blackpill goes mainstream it might get worse
If the blackpill goes mainstream it might get worse

Big if true

as long as there are sub 6 men, there will be betabuxers being produced, simply due to men playing the role they have been dealt. Only way shortage would truly occur, is if magically all men become blackpilled .

as long as there are sub 6 men, there will be betabuxers being produced, simply due to men playing the role they have been dealt. Only way shortage would truly occur, is if magically all men become blackpilled .

Nah

less men are going to college than women, less providers

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Nah

less men are going to college than women, less providers
these men will simply be a beta provider for women who are below their social class. Most men who drop out of college, learn trades or get a career online. However as women continue to push the feminist movement, there will be a point where women will have to fight against their hypergamy to choose between status or premium genetic material.