there's a strong possibility that biden may win the election now.

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
i was positive that trump was going to win, but now i'm not so sure.

@abmonger @Blackout.xl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Blackout.xl, Krezo and 12 others
Trumptards are coping very hard rn lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 4645, Fear and 7 others
Trumptards are coping very hard rn lol
make them cope, truth hurts

the truth is trump won with swing states, these same states are still very swingable and can still be turned either way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Krezo, Copeful and 4 others

@abmonger @Blackout.xl
over for us if biden becomes president

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 7313, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7580, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Trump better step it up next debate

• Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Hades, Uglybrazilian and 4 others
The state of the US

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Why do you think that

• +1
662595-5528659a47d6ba1ccae3422493bc7ba2.png

Attachments

• 662595-5528659a47d6ba1ccae3422493bc7ba2.png
    662595-5528659a47d6ba1ccae3422493bc7ba2.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 197
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 2012, Hector and 5 others
Why do you think that
biden handled himself properly this debate. i was expecting him to be destroyed due to his aging brain. however trump did dig himself a hole by turning this into a highschool roast session.

sure he won the roast but he didn't win the debate, infact no one did it was essentially on even ground.

now that's my opinion, now you have the fucking media and SOCIAL media which happens to be run by the ELITE(left) and they've already brainwashed the populace against trump.

now this will give them even more fueled and there could possibly be election delays where they can fraud etc.
just because i have picture of an anime character doesn't mean i'm an "anime poster" you retarded bot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 4645, Fear and 5 others
[QUOTE="MrGlutton, post: 3664826, member: 1848

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fear, sytyl and maxxedfalloutdweller
Good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MrGlutton, Hozay and goat2x
Trump was just trying to bully him, Biden was more professional

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 4645, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
biden handled himself properly this debate. i was expecting him to be destroyed due to his aging brain. however trump did dig himself a hole by turning this into a highschool roast session.

sure he won the roast but he didn't win the debate, infact no one did it was essentially on even ground.

now that's my opinion, now you have the fucking media and SOCIAL media which happens to be run by the ELITE(left) and they've already brainwashed the populace against trump.

now this will give them even more fueled and there could possibly be election delays where they can fraud etc.

just because i have picture of an anime character doesn't mean i'm an "anime poster" you retarded bot

I think where Biden really actually got Trump was when he told him to pubicly admit that he is against white supremecists but he couldn't do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Fear, Butthurt Dweller and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 4645 and 7 others

@abmonger @Blackout.xl
Biden is up 8-10 points in the polls, the polls were accurate last time besides last minute swing states that gave Trump the win with Hillary still having popular vote(most votes). Trump has failed to pander to just leftists/rightists instead he's trying to do both in a confusing manner that makes him appear insane and feebleminded he's definitely losing unless biden has a heartattack or racist tape pop out of the closet shouting "ALEX U FILTHY NIGGER!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 4645, 6485b025t and 3 others
Biden is up 8-10 points in the polls, the polls were accurate last time besides last minute swing states that gave Trump the win with Hillary still having popular vote(most votes). Trump has failed to pander to just leftists/rightists instead he's trying to do both in a confusing manner that makes him appear insane and feebleminded he's definitely losing unless biden has a heartattack or racist tape pop out of the closet shouting "ALEX U FILTHY NIGGER!"
also let's not only forget that trump won because his opponent was a foid, and everyone was against her including us :LOL:

let's not also forget that the states he won with in 2016 are still swingable even now.

he's also vouching for civil war. it would appear that 2020 is far from over.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Jagged0
is it worth it to vote for either of these retards?

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
also let's not only forget that trump won because his opponent was a foid, and everyone was against her including us :LOL:

let's not also forget that the states he won with in 2016 are still swingable even now.

he's also vouching for civil war. it would appear that 2020 is far from over.
I actually called Trump winning the first time after the debate where he destroyed Hillary lol but this time I don't have that same feeling in my gut. Even more so with the greatest example of his decline from his first run is sure red states like texas are now swing states, he's gonna have to pull a miracle.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and MrGlutton
I think where Biden really actually got Trump was when he told him to pubicly admit that he is against white supremecists but he couldn't do it.
Lmao is there a video?

Biden got mogged. He tried to appear more professional but he had huge dilated pupils and often times he lost his cool.
Now, I'm in America even if I'm italian and I must say that the media are terrible, they are ALL attacking Trump without even mention Biden weak points in the debate.
This can create again an effect where they insult so much Trump that they make him even more likeable to those who are confused.
Either way, Biden looked senile and drugged up and often he stuttered, Trump had better mental game not letting anyone interrupt him and talking over Biden whenever he felt like.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, goat2x, Deleted member 9699 and 3 others
Biden had to have been a walking pharmacy tonight since he was able to keep from stuttering the whole time

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, goat2x and 6485b025t
Biden got mogged. He tried to appear more professional but he had huge dilated pupils and often times he lost his cool.
Now, I'm in America even if I'm italian and I must say that the media are terrible, they are ALL attacking Trump without even mention Biden weak points in the debate.
This can create again an effect where they insult so much Trump that they make him even more likeable to those who are confused.
Either way, Biden looked senile and drugged up and often he stuttered, Trump had better mental game not letting anyone interrupt him and talking over Biden whenever he felt like.
it's not about mogging anybody in any debate it's about winning the election.

trump has now put himself at a disadvantage, this isn't 2016 anymore, he's already the president. idiots will be harder to influence.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Trump was just trying to bully him, Biden was more professional
Only people who think Trump actually won are rambling brainlets that think personal insults> facts

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 4645, Fear and 5 others
also let's not only forget that trump won because his opponent was a foid.

Imo, trump couldn’t win against a man, he won because women just aren’t perceived as leaders so it was very easy to leader mog Hillary. He tries so hard to make a fool of Biden but Biden being a man and face mogging trump looks distinguished even while being attacked. Biden will win based on PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piscicide, goat2x, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
Only people who think Trump actually won are rambling brainlets that think personal insults> facts
Only brainlets think that the average american cares about facts in those type of debates, those debates are made to show who is gonna be a better leader, Biden looked old, weak and fragile, couldn't command respect, always interrupted, jfl if you think that doesn't have an impact, it's the same reason why women can't make it in politics, they can't command respect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 6892, goat2x and 3 others
My take: I knew Biden was winning even before this debate, all the polls had him up. This debate didn’t change anything, polls will probably be the same.

For something big to happen Biden would need to forget his lines even more than he did and Trump needed to perform even better.

No one really won, it was a shit debate. Biden obviously won in terms of making sense but Trump objectively did command the stage since he took on both the moderator and Biden at once.
trump did command the stage but to what cost? now the elite media have more fuel to attack him and persuade turn coats.

it was an absolute shit show and in my opinion biden needed this to happen.
Imo, trump couldn’t win against a man, he won because women just aren’t perceived as leaders so it was very easy to leader mog Hillary. He tries so hard to make a fool of Biden but Biden being a man and face mogging trump looks distinguished even while being attacked. Biden will win based on PSL.
let's not forget he called him a clown and told him to shut up on national tv

all the insults trump have made were alternatives compared to the typical insults that we use like "retard, idiot,clown"

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Vvvvxxxx
Only brainlets think that the average american cares about facts in those type of debates, those debates are made to show who is gonna be a better leader, Biden looked old, weak and fragile, couldn't command respect, always interrupted, jfl if you think that doesn't have an impact, it's the same reason why women can't make it in politics, they can't command respect.
That’s what I mean
In a debate of facts trump didn’t win but authority is a different story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6512
My take: I knew Biden was winning even before this debate, all the polls had him up. This debate didn’t change anything, polls will probably be the same.

For something big to happen Biden would need to forget his lines even more than he did and Trump needed to perform even better.

No one really won, it was a shit debate. Biden obviously won in terms of making sense but Trump objectively did command the stage since he took on both the moderator and Biden at once.
Polls were also saying Hillary is gonna win

• +1
It's over when elections can be determined with lookism theories lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
If we are talking PSL trump mogs Biden. Orange skin is a sign of dominance and health and he's taller. If they were younger it would be different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Marsiere214 and goat2x

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I hope he wins so that the country can become even bigger shitole

#feeltheburn

I think Chico won the debate, he brutally mogged both despite being in decline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I was unironically just thinking this yesterday. I’m not sure about the conclusion since I think if Trump continues to verbally dominate, he can win. But the mocking route will simply not work against Biden since he’s a man and has a good face

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
If we are talking PSL trump mogs Biden. Orange skin is a sign of dominance and health and he's taller. If they were younger it would be different.
No Biden’s eye area is intense and enjoyable to look at even at his age. Trump is ugly af compared to Biden.

I was unironically just thinking this yesterday. I’m not sure about the conclusion since I think if Trump continues to verbally dominate, he can win. But the mocking route will simply not work against Biden since he’s a man and has a good face
When Biden smiled after the attacks from trump I can see him beating trump with older and middle age women very easily. Sometimes Biden smiled like he knew it would look good on camera and was aware that he face mogged trump.

High IQ take:

Lots of you fags seem to think that bullying Biden hurt Trump's chances. Virtually everyone was already decided on voting for whichever candidate before last night, but the real target audience was the Hispanic vote. Crucial to winning states like FL, AZ, NV, NM, etc. where the races are close.

Hispanics HATE weak politicians more than anyone. Trump played the angry bully act pretty well, Biden played the old and dying act pretty well. Trump doesn't even need half the Hispanic vote, he only needs like a third to seal the election.

And judging by Telemundo polls, Hispanics seem to think Trump hardmogged Biden into oblivion. It never even begun for Boomer Biden.

Huge hispanic voters at telemundo say president trump overwhelmingly won debate 66 to 34 678x381

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 6892

@abmonger @Blackout.xl
what the fuck are you talking about trump absolutely owned biden in the debate

Debate was like high school level

American politics are a huge joke. Politics in general but American politics in particular

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 4332 and Ritalincel
Trump mogged the shit out of Biden. Bullied him into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton