There's a very real chance I won't be able to achieve my dreams

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
There's a good chance I won't be able to go through with my dreams. It's not impossible, but it will be hard. In case things don't go to plan, what do I even do? Everyone's moved on with their lives, people are getting into relationships and having less time, and I'm sitting here by myself. I only train and go to work. That's all I even know, and even if I were to meet a girl, then what? I will always be a fucking loser. I don't want to rope, but if I cannot achieve my goals then I'm not sure

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19066, stevielake and 9 others
Dont blame the player, blame the game. The system is broken and rotten

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 19066, isis_Bleach and 2 others
Either you date single moms and landwhales or you P2P.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and isis_Bleach
Dreams are just that. Dreams.

The only things certain in life is pain, suffering and taxes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Moggie, stevielake and 7 others
Dreams are just that. Dreams.

The only things certain in life is pain, suffering and taxes.
Dreams are the only thing I can really cope with

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, stevielake, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
What are you dreams

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, stevielake, Deleted member 21863 and 7 others
How old?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and FailedNormieManlet
I have a few dreams, but ultimately I want to make some difference to the world and be high value
making a difference in the world is the biggest pipe dream of all. I guess you can be a positive influence on some people directly around you in their lives- especially as a teacher. But how many people really make a big positive difference to the world as a whole? Maybe 1 in 10 million or some shit tbh- even people who 'make a difference' like politicans for example, its pretty subjective whether their impact was positive or negativebased on your own position in society and personal values.

The only people who really do something objecitvley good in the world that impacts a lot of people are those who invent something new that has a big impact on society, those who come up with nex drug treatments to cure diseases and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
making a difference in the world is the biggest pipe dream of all. I guess you can be a positive influence on some people directly around you in their lives- especially as a teacher. But how many people really make a big positive difference to the world as a whole? Maybe 1 in 10 million or some shit tbh- even people who 'make a difference' like politicans for example, its pretty subjective whether their impact was positive or negativebased on your own position in society and personal values.

The only people who really do something objecitvley good in the world that impacts a lot of people are those who invent something new that has a big impact on society, those who come up with nex drug treatments to cure diseases and shit like that
I guess yeah, I just think I want too much in life sometimes and maybe that's what causing me so much pain

Everything ties into your 5'5 height I'm afraid

You don't lack the effort

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and FailedNormieManlet
Jbd just be disciplined

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17244
nigga u need eye work like infra-malar implants, your eyes keep you in subhuman level (idk why u think you are LTN)

• JFL
nigga u need eye work like infra-malar implants, your eyes keep you in subhuman level (idk why u think you are LTN)

Lol he's 5'5 and you're talking about his face

He doesn't meet the height threshold for his face to even matter

Quit being autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and FailedNormieManlet
Everything ties into your 5'5 height I'm afraid

You don't lack the effort
I've frauded to 5'7 in lifts and it's drastically changed how women treat me now, no joke. But anyways, this post wasn't much so about women, but more about career and money
Am I below LTN?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and MakinItHappenReturn
i think so. Only positive trait in your loox is midface. Mogs me :(
Have I sent you my latest pic/video? I am a bit leaner and my skin is clearer.

@Niko69 all these bitter incels are shitting on him nonstop. Any advice you’d give as a fellow dreamer?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and FailedNormieManlet
@Niko69 all these bitter incels are shitting on him nonstop. Any advice you’d give as a fellow dreamer?
I like niko not for his looks, but because he could do so much from so little

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
Have I sent you my latest pic/video? I am a bit leaner and my skin is clearer.
yes. Tho average indian is 2.5-3PSL. After infra implants and bleachmaxx you should be HTN among indians and LTN among whites. Maybe MTN among everyone

• JFL
I thought you looked vert good bro, MTN tbh you look better than most pakis/curries (Idk what you are 🤷‍♂️), I see in the UK tbh.
bro u need to stop overrating people.

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
I thought you looked vert good bro, MTN tbh you look better than most pakis/curries (Idk what you are 🤷‍♂️), I see in the UK tbh.
I don't think I honestly look that bad, since I got lifts shit has changed a lot.
@MakinItHappenReturn was unironically right about my height thing. I got the lifts, I'm 5'7 now and girls smile at me, women giggle, I've been approached and shit too

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
No, I am worthless bro :*(
Gorilla mobil
look at this gorilla. This a whole society and you are part of it the smaller it is the bigger part it is ig you are a bone and you break the gorilla will have hard time walking. We are all part of the gorilla.

• +1
I don't think I honestly look that bad, since I got lifts shit has changed a lot.
was unironically right about my height thing. I got the lifts, I'm 5'7 now and girls smile at me, women giggle, I've been approached and shit too
do women call you cute? like out of nowhere

• +1
Listen to this if you need inspiration

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 22126
I dont think you look that bad tbh, your eye area is cucking you hard tho that uee is really prevalent.

@MakinItHappenReturn was unironically right about my height thing. I got the lifts, I'm 5'7 now and girls smile at me, women giggle, I've been approached and shit too
:what:, mirin tbh. Maybe I should cop myself some lifts.
What ones do you use?

• +1
can't you moneymax thru drug dealing?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Erik-Jón
do women call you cute? like out of nowhere
Not like that no. I’ll be told by women stuff like how my hair looks so nice, I went out yesterday to the pub and was in my lifts. Woman made eye contact with me, smiled and started dancing. I laughed a bit and ignored her, she then walks over to me and wasn’t even ordering a drink. I didn’t bother approaching cuz I had to leave early cuz I’ve got work

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
If you want to achieve something, simply believe you can.

• +1
I dont think you look that bad tbh, your eye area is cucking you hard tho that uee is really prevalent.

:what:, mirin tbh. Maybe I should cop myself some lifts.
What ones do you use?
Yeah my UEE is pretty bad. I’m going to gymcel first and worry about fillers after. I use these 1 inch lifts. Doctorfoot is what they’re called I can send link

well, if you're doing something you like as a job, you've already won over 99% of people in the world who go to their graves doing something they don't enjoy and don't fulfill for 30-40 years.

Maybe when you are 80 years old they will release an extremly realistic virtual reality where you can finally live your dream.

Or you will be able to make your plushies come alive in the future

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Maybe when you are 80 years old they will release an extremly realistic virtual reality where you can finally live your dream.

Or you will be able to make your plushies come alive in the future
Its not tje same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I think a lot of your social and dating misfortunes is because you’re short and brown in a predominantly white (lowkey racist) setting.

You should focus on career so you can moneymax and move to Canada - ethnics get treated very well there frm what I understand

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel