There’s always a bigger fish

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Fighting till the last breath
When you least expect it as well, I went to the grocery store today, wearing lifts ofc, I leave the aisle and turn right and see this massive black guy, must’ve been 6’7 or maybe even 6’8, in my head I’m like “holy shit what a height mogger, lucky son of a gun” then 5 minutes later when I’m at the self checkout I see another massive mf, black guy, gymmaxxed must’ve been 6’8 at least since he was a bit taller than the previous guy.

Before today I’ve only seen niggas that tall maybe a total of 10 times in my life, but then again I never leave the house so it’s probably more common.

I think I’m gonna start wearing @Amnesia shoes myself even after clowning on them in the past.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, ryuken, ayusshhhh and 4 others
Someone has black penis on the brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, imabetanumale, 209owais and 3 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
this is so brutal bro, literally a giant, world is so unfair jfl I'm killing myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and <6PSLcel
this is so brutal bro, literally a giant, world is so unfair jfl I'm killing myself
It is, never ever leave the house with 2 inch lifts on, I need to fucking order shoes with a higher heel man

• Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels
It is, never ever leave the house with 2 inch lifts on, I need to fucking order shoes with a higher heel man
what if you just stop going out to avoid getting heightmogged

bro seriously tho, remember that's a one case in a milion even me never saw somebody irl 6'8 and I go out a lot, only my cousin which he is 7 foot

don't get ropefueled

what if you just stop going out to avoid getting heightmogged

bro seriously tho, remember that's a one case in a milion even me never saw somebody irl 6'8 and I go out a lot, only my cousin which he is 7 foot

don't get ropefueled
i barely leave the house already

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xyl and PeakIncels
Fucking black penis thread here

Today I saw 2 dudes who were at least 2 meters and couple of woman who heightmogged me, brutal 181cm barefoot life

Today I saw 2 dudes who were at least 2 meters and couple of woman who heightmogged me, brutal 181cm barefoot life
Bruh, can’t imagine being such a midget in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: tense1983
Bruh, can’t imagine being such a midget in this day and age
I live in a country where the average height is 177 though so I’m good, I’m just on vacation in Europe with lots of tourists here

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I live in a country where the average height is 177 though so I’m good, I’m just on vacation in Europe with lots of tourists here
No vacation for your face, where did you go btw ?

No vacation for your face, where did you go btw ?
I’m weak htn rate on average rated by 20 or so users. Anyways I’m in Madrid most people here are actually midgets I heightmog the average spaniard it was just some Dutch tourists

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I’m weak htn rate on average rated by 20 or so users. Anyways I’m in Madrid most people here are actually midgets I heightmog the average spaniard it was just some Dutch tourists
Pm face or larp

When you least expect it as well, I went to the grocery store today, wearing lifts ofc, I leave the aisle and turn right and see this massive black guy, must’ve been 6’7 or maybe even 6’8, in my head I’m like “holy shit what a height mogger, lucky son of a gun” then 5 minutes later when I’m at the self checkout I see another massive mf, black guy, gymmaxxed must’ve been 6’8 at least since he was a bit taller than the previous guy.

Before today I’ve only seen niggas that tall maybe a total of 10 times in my life, but then again I never leave the house so it’s probably more common.

I think I’m gonna start wearing @Amnesia shoes myself even after clowning on them in the past.
u need 3 inch shoelifts