There's an alternate universe where women like ugly men

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
I believe there's an alternate universe where tall, good-looking, NT men are incels and short, recessed jaw, autists are what women want in that universe. In that universe, Jeremy Meeks is rotting in prison because his mugshot never went viral. In that universe, south Asian men are the male master race. In that universe, there's no such thing as leg lengthening surgery but leg shortening surgery since foids love short men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, ReadBooksEveryday, Klasik616 and 4 others
Reverse bimax to get chang tier recession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, fluoride1337, xantrooper and 1 other person
I believe there's an alternate universe where tall, good-looking, NT men are incels and short, recessed jaw, autists are what women want in that universe. In that universe, Jeremy Meeks is rotting in prison because his mugshot never went viral. In that universe, south Asian men are the male master race. In that universe, there's no such thing as leg lengthening surgery but leg shortening surgery since foids love short men.
Hey, there was an episode from an old TV show, Weird Science that had exactly the same premise - these kids create a virtual woman that somehow comes to life and has magic powers and one time to teach them a lesson or something, she reverses what people see as attractive and old people suddenly become wanted just as young, hot women...

Last edited:
You need to post this on Reddit

Some of those women escaped into this reality
IMG 9551