There's an n-word cult/gang at my cousins school

wrist cry

wrist cry

wistful wigger
He says to join you have to get recorded by the leader saying the n word on camera

I'm assuming they hold eachother accountable with those clips like something straight out of the elite pedophile ring playbook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Funnyunenjoyer1, cromagnon and 7 others
He says to join you have to get recorded by the leader saying the n word on camera

I'm assuming they hold eachother accountable with those clips like something straight out of the elite pedophile ring playbook
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel

Can I rape them?

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and sportsmogger

i can tell ur a dirty mexican spic

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and wrist cry
What if ur black

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, isis_Bleach and wrist cry

did you join?

how the leader feels:
the sopranos smoking GIF

• JFL
Reactions: wrist cry

Tales from the slums of tiktok coments