There's aren't many things quite as good as...

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Cruising through town with the boys, high as a kite, singing this song in the car, with not a care in the world:

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, turkproducer, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
I like smoking weed with my friends in the car, but smoking weed doesn’t do that much for me anymore.

I remember I first smoked and i would say some dumb shit like “my head feels spicy” and look into the distance and see interlocking trees and thought it was a bridge from narnia. despite smoking arguably better weed i don’t get that high anymore, i was younger back then though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Mateusz74
I like smoking weed with my friends in the car, but smoking weed doesn’t do that much for me anymore.

I remember I first smoked and i would say some dumb shit like “my head feels spicy” and look into the distance and see interlocking trees and thought it was a bridge from narnia. despite smoking arguably better weed i don’t get that high anymore, i was younger back then though
Smoking/sheesha with the boys is underrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and turkproducer
the best feeling in the world is being driven around in the back of your boys car with your bros, high af, late at night, music blasting, slouching in the back seat, not a care in the world. god i fucking love that. makes me happy just picturing it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2581, Mateusz74 and 1 other person

Take a long ass break then go hard, i did that it got me high as a kite, one time after a tolerance break i smoked a fatty and i had the best high ever, waves of euphoria would rush over me every few seconds, and i had mild visuals too, fucking insane that day, i walked into class high as a kite with my blue ray bans on it was funny as shit.
Other way around for me
Try weed bro, cali got that 🔥

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
The sky was all purple
There were people runnin' everywhere
Tryin' to run from the destruction
You know I didn't even care

Hanging with your boys listening to some chill music , smoking some loud and just vibin with some nice scenery

literally nothing better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, chadpreetinthemaking and Deleted member 3299
Hanging with your boys listening to some chill music , smoking some loud and just vibin with some nice scenery

literally nothing better
Best shit in the world, doing that shit in like fields or mountains beats anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846