cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
You are unironically deluded if this is the case

• +1
Reactions: aerty, borntosuffer, t3rr0cidia and 2 others
true, everyone in the west hates us

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and cromagnon
Almost every White I am in contact with on the internet is aware of racial genetics. We can only do so much with this knowledge, as we hold no power to change the situation of Europe at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, aerty, cromagnon and 1 other person
its even been spreading here in south Africa lol
I know some niggas that randomly turned racist and left me lol
but it ik white supremacy here wont go far
especially with this world we live in

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, butterworld and cromagnon
its even been spreading here in south Africa lol
I know some niggas that randomly turned racist and left me lol
but it ik white supremacy here wont go far
especially with this world we live in
White supremacy will never grow. Gotta thank the Jews since they’re the ones with the high IQ controlling society

• +1
Reactions: Shade91 and alurmo
White supremacy will never grow. Gotta thank the Jews since they’re the ones with the high IQ controlling society
Just be a leech roach insect long nosed bug to be high iq theory

Just be a leech roach insect long nosed bug to be high iq theory
Your dumb Christian european ancestors made them work high IQ finance jobs and as a result the smartest jews passed their genes. And now they control society and keeps racist midwits on obscure platforms and my fellow black brahs reap the benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91 and 0S4MA
I think everyone's racist to varying degrees. And it's not necessarily even a bad thing.

Anyways, what does "racist" mean to you?

Here's how it works for me. I'm white. If I owned property I wouldn't want anyone but whites or Asians owning property next to me, simply because it would drive down the value of my property.

Black people are a lot of fun to be around, and very down to earth in some ways, but I would never want my children to marry a black person. If they did however, I would love and accept them. And if I were ever to send my kids to a public school I wouldn't want them going to one where the student body is any more than 10% black. Black culture is just too catchy and I don't want my kids dressing and acting like wiggers/chiggers, or whatever.

White people, I cant stand being around them. Ones ranging from poor to bottom tier wealthy. They're all terrible and fake. They create so many problems out of nothing just to feel important. They make everything more difficult than it has to be. They make me sickest of all because I'm white. My own people make me absolutely sick.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Niggers are the most racist people on the planet, but I never hear anyone calling them out. Hmm. Must be that pesky liberal double standard.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon