There’s no excuse to not get any female attention in school

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
I just got rated high LTN/low MTN and in school I had at least 3 girls orbiting me each fucking year.

And lost my virginity to my looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: aber, watah, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
So u lost virginity to a LTB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, lucifer6969, watah and 5 others
tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and UrGirlsMcm
I just got rated high LTN/low MTN and in school I had at least 3 girls orbiting me each fucking year.

Where I live those who were ltn, mtn with mediocre status were masturbating. The slayers were a couple of htn+, me who was a misfit but prettyboy (not really a slayer), a couple of fashion maxxed normie with status

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm

Fair tho, there are other aspects like reputation and yes i said it, confidence etc. If theres a 175cm htn that vapes and is a wanna be gangster loser faggot with fluffy hair, every high value girl will choose the 185cm goal oriented ralph lauren smells good gentleman ltn

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and UrGirlsMcm
highschool is easy mode all you need is collagen and fluffy hair

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, UrGirlsMcm and Darkeningstar
I mainly got attention from east asian/filipino girls cause apparently they like tall white guys

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and UrGirlsMcm

Fair tho, there are other aspects like reputation and yes i said it, confidence etc. If theres a 175cm htn that vapes and is a wanna be gangster loser faggot with fluffy hair, every high value girl will choose the 185cm goal oriented ralph lauren smells good gentleman ltn
highschool is easy mode all you need is collagen and fluffy hair
to be incel when school age (12-18) you need to be seriously non NT, no exceptions, even the ugliest abominations will get with girls at this age

i lost my virginity to a girl way above my looksmatch back when i was ugly as fuck, bad hair and much shorter than now

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel, nathan and UrGirlsMcm
I remember during my Freshman year of high school, this older HTB asked me to accompany her to a Victoria's Secret store so that I could critique the lingerie she wished to buy. Was and still am too high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel, Darkeningstar and UrGirlsMcm
Only had 1 gf in HS and that was it, no one wanted me before that

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel