There's no future for young men in the West anymore

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I don't think it's ever been more over. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I finish highschool. I'm definitely not going to get a relationship anytime soon.

I'm gonna get into some blue-collar job which is one solid job goal I have, but what else? What else is there to live for anymore?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, ey88, isis_Bleach and 3 others
Young men have the hardest lives of any demographic.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, RealNinja, ey88 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, isis_Bleach, watah and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I have zero goals for my future. None whatsoever.
And I have no idea what I should have planned for my future.
I was the same way, what grade are you in now? Im a sophmore in college and i really dont care about anything besides making some money in a way i can stand. I dont really have any passions, i have interest but none are viable careers.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I was the same way, what grade are you in now? Im a sophmore in college and i really dont care about anything besides making some money in a way i can stand. I dont really have any passions, i have interest but none are viable careers.
I'm in 10th grade.

• +1
And I have no idea what I should have planned for my future.
Just make you sure you learn at least one craft to make a living. It doesn't have to be something crazy, just dumb courses of security guard or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and ChadL1te
Do something that you’re good at and pays well. Simple as that

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and ChadL1te
I'm in 10th grade.
I hardly remember 10th grade despite it being one of the worst years of my life, I think I blocked a lot out

Either way, just find something you can put up with that makes money. Any 'dreams' are killed.

• +1
Let society die

Attachments

• 1727660503552.png
    1727660503552.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, cromagnon and slavicpsycho
Do something that you’re good at and pays well. Simple as that
Well I'm going to go into construction. I know youre gonna give me shit for saying that because im irish :lul:. But what else is there? It pays well and its relatively easy work. Its physical and you make decent money.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Don't work blue-collar for the rest of your life, man, trust me. I'd still try and do well in school so you can get a cushy white collar job even tho they're rapidly going extinct

I really relate with you tho, I have no real passions or interests in anything either. When I turn like 50 or 60 I'll probably exit this world on my own terms tbh

• +1
Don't work blue-collar for the rest of your life, man, trust me. I'd still try and do well in school so you can get a cushy white collar job even tho they're rapidly going extinct

I really relate with you tho, I have no real passions or interests in anything either. When I turn like 50 or 60 I'll probably exit this world on my own terms tbh
I can't stand school, I wouldn't be able to do white-collar. I need tangible and physical work

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
JFL if you think it's cause of women (cucked incel thinking) society has always been on a decline culturally

Well I'm going to go into construction. I know youre gonna give me shit for saying that because im irish :lul:. But what else is there? It pays well and its relatively easy work. Its physical and you make decent money
I’d trying becoming a construction manager or quantity surveyor since it’s still to do with construction but much more lucrative in the long run.

You don’t need crazy good academics or IQ to become them as well.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and cromagnon
JFL if you think it's cause of women (cucked incel thinking) society has always been on a decline culturally
Idc what is the causation for society's decline I'm just pointing out that its happening

This is why it's dying
Egoism, isolation, hypergamy
Theres nothing I can do to change that. It's not like me being an anomaly will magically fix society. I'll just go along with the flow and adapt.

• +1
Idc what is the causation for society's decline I'm just pointing out that its happening
ngl sometimes i think to myself that streamers and internet niggas are retarted for the things they do for they money they get, but tbh those are some of the richest people now

• +1
This is why it's dying
Egoism, isolation, hypergamy
I cannot blame OP, he has been led to this point by the state of our society.

It is too late for him, anyone who has a different way of thinking will be trampled and stepped on. In order to succeed as a man in our times you need to think like OP.

Be a lion and trample everything in your path or be slowly left to be mauled.

The choice is yours

• +1
what goals did u expext to have?
Idk, I used to be really interested in space so I thought i could pursue something in that field like astrophysics :forcedsmile: but I'm not smart enough for something like thatr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and isis_Bleach

It is too late for him, anyone who has a different way of thinking will be trampled and stepped on. In order to succeed as a man in our times you need to think like OP.

The choice is yours
to suceed as a man in modern society you need to bark into a camera

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Klasik616, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Idk, I used to be really interested in space so I thought i could pursue something in that field like astrophysics :forcedsmile: but I'm not smart enough for something like thatr
neil degrasse tyson ass nigga:feelskek:just mcslave like i do

• +1
Nope, to succeed you need to be ruthless as a prerequisite but the only true way is luck.

Nobody is successful without bouts of luck. Nobody.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and cromagnon
I have zero goals for my future. None whatsoever.
The only goal I have in life is to have a nice family, that’s it, I don’t care about anything else tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and cromagnon
I don't think it's ever been more over. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I finish highschool. I'm definitely not going to get a relationship anytime soon.

I'm gonna get into some blue-collar job which is one solid job goal I have, but what else? What else is there to live for anymore?
The government cucked makes in relationships only way i get married is if in a country that i don’t get her to pay shit when she divorces me

The only goal I have in life is to have a nice family, that’s it, I don’t care about anything else tbh
Impossible in the state of dating
Being popular is the modern solution
In the future most rich women will be OF sluts (showing the IQ of foids)

The choice is yours
What you say is true but your answer is too naive. There's 3 paths: compete in society, leave society or be against it.

• +1
Impossible in the state of dating

Being popular is the modern solution
In the future most rich women will be OF sluts (showing the IQ of foids)

What you say is true but your answer is too naive. There's 3 paths: compete in society, leave society or be against it.
or you can just be tyga and make 7 mill a month