Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Why did I do to deserve this fate ??

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamepheno1, PeakIncels, shia.jihadist and 4 others
Dedicating faith to Allah brings immense rewards, both in this life and the hereafter. By submitting to His will, a believer finds inner peace, purpose, and strength, knowing that every hardship and trial is a test meant for personal growth and spiritual elevation. Faith in Allah provides clarity in moments of confusion and comfort in times of sorrow, as believers trust in His perfect wisdom and mercy. The ultimate payoff, however, lies in the promise of eternal peace and bliss in the hereafter, where those who lived with sincere faith will be rewarded beyond measure. Thus, faith in Allah is an investment in both this world and the next, leading to a fulfilling and meaningful life.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, thebuffdon690, truthhurts and 2 others
Dedicating faith to Allah brings immense rewards, both in this life and the hereafter. By submitting to His will, a believer finds inner peace, purpose, and strength, knowing that every hardship and trial is a test meant for personal growth and spiritual elevation. Faith in Allah provides clarity in moments of confusion and comfort in times of sorrow, as believers trust in His perfect wisdom and mercy. The ultimate payoff, however, lies in the promise of eternal peace and bliss in the hereafter, where those who lived with sincere faith will be rewarded beyond measure. Thus, faith in Allah is an investment in both this world and the next, leading to a fulfilling and meaningful life.
a cartoon frog is crying and has the word copium on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, lestoa, mr007 and 10 others
Of course looks are the most imprtant thing in this life. Butttttt….. life is to short ngl, what matters is the eternity in the after life. This is why we should become the best Muslim as possible to please our god the most

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: truthhurts, Kaari and Nick.Harte
Of course looks are the most imprtant thing in this life. Butttttt….. life is to short ngl, what matters is the eternity in the after life. This is why we should become the best Muslim as possible to please our god the most
Being blackpilled and believing in god. JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, sigma ✰, truthhurts and 6 others
Nah, following a religion or "god" that tells you how to live life is giga cope and helps you feel meaning and hope in life. And morals damn sure don't matter in life. Luck is the only moral that exists.

• +1
Reactions: mr007, thebuffdon690, sigma ✰ and 5 others
Nah, following a religion or "god" that tells you how to live life is giga cope and helps you feel meaning and hope in life. And morals damn sure don't matter in life. Luck is the only moral that exists.
There is some wisdom in that.

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024, Kaari, They_are_all_whores and 1 other person
doom post #47 :lul:

Why did I do to deserve this fate ??
There is now way to know if there is a god or not

Maybe god exists but his evil so he made us believe in different religions to see us all kill and hate each other

Maybe there is no god there is no way to know

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, Kaari and Nick.Harte
There is now way to know if there is a god or not

Maybe god exists but his evil so he made us believe in different religions to see us all kill and hate each other

Maybe there is no god there is no way to know
Somebody definitely created us. No way were made this perfectly

Allahs a homo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Kaari and They_are_all_whores
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, sigma ✰ and Kaari
Allahs a homo
My brother I’m not even angry at you I just hope inshallah Allah forgives you for what you said. How can you mock the one created you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong, truthhurts and Kaari
Ok bro tell if we are so perfect why are we rotting here
By perfect I meant penis is meant for vagina and our bodies our so good at figuring off diseases yet I must admit the looks related stuff is brutal in this life l. But Allah doesn’t care about how good looking you are b

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
By perfect I meant penis is meant for vagina and our bodies our so good at figuring off diseases yet I must admit the looks related stuff is brutal in this life l. But Allah doesn’t care about how good looking you are b
Muslims have never reads or heard abt evolution rly leaving in the 7th century

(Yes ik there are a very few islamic interpretations that accept evolution)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, sigma ✰ and Kaari
But Allah doesn’t care about how good looking you are
Allah didn't care abt how much I suffered if allah is real and I hope he is real i hope he woul forgive me bec I didn't know

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, truthhurts, Kaari and 1 other person
Allah didn't care abt how much I suffered if allah is real and I hope he is real i hope he woul forgive me bec I didn't know
I feel like you know deep down that there’s a god but your just so angry about what life has treated you so you deny to believe it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Kaari
god literally gave you free will
Free will to do what? tell that to the bullied autistic kid in my course tell him to just magically use free will to grow bones and become NT

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, truthhurts and Kaari
I feel like you know deep down that there’s a god but your just so angry about what life has treated you so you deny to believe it
I just don't know if there is a god or not there is no evidence so I am waiting until death will try to enjoy life and be chill

• +1
I just don't know if there is a god or not there is no evidence so I am waiting until death will try to enjoy life and be chill
That’s the saddest part. When you eventually die and realise that you’ve spent your whole life on the wrong dedication…

• +1
Free will to do what? tell that to the bullied autistic kid in my course tell him to just magically use free will to grow bones and become NT
free will is the ability to judge and apply actions based on your own free thinking, are you a mindless slave ?? no, you think the way you think, and you think differently opposed to other people because god gave you that

• +1
repent and live your life as a christian, jesus loves you

• +1
god literally gave you free will
Still you didn't answer tell me how free will,will suddenly give me bones of a htn and suddenly make me able to live life

Yea sure free but your limted by too much outside factors tell me how free will make me taller

• +1
  • +1
That’s the saddest part. When you eventually die and realise that you’ve spent your whole life on the wrong dedication…
Maybe how abt you sie and realise you wasted your life

Islam has some based view tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Kaari and billymidnight
I am gonna retry islam tell what to do and read I am serious

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and billymidnight
A billionaire living life say least without degeneracy on the other hand we got someone born with deformity or terminal illness many miserable fates. It's both extreme ends of reality therefore given being average at all times since creation is something many should be thankful for & not just take it for granted cuz you never know when shit gets worse.

Here your current state might be below average say aesthetically/financially/mentally what ever order works best for you yields best outcome. Chasing highs that might not ever become reality in one of these three aspects according to how is the current state of it will definitely cause harm than good. Albeit honestly speaking it depends on if you're let's take for instance an LTN his goal should be MTN, but if you're higher on the ladder of looks your base can contribute for further progression. Now secondly a hedge fund manager > few millies & a yacht, McDonald's cashier > food truck owner, etc.

Not gonna delve into the mental part cuz it's everyone's personal journey & only you can fix you defects so idk what input to provide.

TLDR: Do your best in all trinity of LMSM (Looks - Money - Status - Mental)

Or should call it LMNS/LMSN
(Looks - Money - Nts - Status / Looks - Money - Status - Nts)?

& CALL IT A DAY. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, truthhurts and Kaari
Still you didn't answer tell me how free will,will suddenly give me bones of a htn and suddenly make me able to live life
idek if youre just joking at this point or is literally braindead no offense bhai

• +1
Maybe how abt you sie and realise you wasted your life

Islam has some based view tho ngl
This little conversation me and you have had has convinced me to see the potential you becoming a dedicated soldier of Allah.

You honestly need to look into it . This reply by me might be the most important event in your existence. Please give it a shot. There’s a reason Islam is expected to overtake Christianity in a couple of years. I’ve never seen a person in my whole life read the Quran with the right intention and not end up converting to it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shr, truthhurts and They_are_all_whores
idek if youre just joking at this point or is literally braindead no offense bhai
NIGGA TELL ME HOW FUCKING FREEWILL WILL SUDDENLY MAKE ME TALLER AND SUDDENLY MAKE ME FEEL BETTER yea sure I have free will but what can I do I am still limtee by my genes

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and truthhurts
My brother I’m not even angry at you I just hope inshallah Allah forgives you for what you said. How can you mock the one created you
Hes a narcissistic faggot. Why did he make humans and force them to worship him lol?

Thats like having 10 kids and forcing them to pray to u

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and truthhurts
How did u convert to Islam? @VitoBasso better listen blud:feelswhat:

This little conversation me and you have had has convinced me to see the potential you becoming a dedicated soldier of Allah.

You honestly need to look into it . This reply by me might be the most important event in your existence. Please give it a shot. There’s a reason Islam is expected to overtake Christianity in a couple of years. I’ve never seen a person in my whole life read the Quran with the right intention and not end up converting to it.
Ok so Should I just read the quran If I felt better imma just renter islam but I doubt

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight
You need to be an armored vehicle mentally as a man
Armored vehicle market africa

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
NIGGA TELL ME HOW FUCKING FREEWILL WILL SUDDENLY MAKE ME TALLER AND SUDDENLY MAKE ME FEEL BETTER yea sure I have free will but what can I do I am still limtee by my genes
??? free will = thinking
how will thinking do anything for you except give you the literal ability to do anything you mongoloid
you can always improve, being htn/taller/whatever the fuck has no correlation to god just peace of mind

That’s literally you lol

• +1
Reactions: shr
Ok so Should I just read the quran If I felt better imma just renter islam but I doubt
You need to read it with the right mind set. Read it as if it’s the only true psrh to happiness in life.

I used to be like you. Whenever I used to experience a bad moment in my life I used to take frustration on Allah and think of how evil a god can be (astaghfurillah). But after putting my heart closer and actually giving and learning Islam a chance now I see that the only hardship I previously faced in life was bcoz of my lack of close faith to Allah

You need to read it with the right mind set. Read it as if it’s the only true psrh to happiness in life.

I used to be like you. Whenever I used to experience a bad moment in my life I used to take frustration on Allah and think of how evil a god can be (astaghfurillah). But after putting my heart closer and actually giving and learning Islam a chance now I see that the only hardship I previously faced in life was bcoz of my lack of close faith to Allah
So what "type" of muslim are you quran only,sunni,shia(note:the quran says there is only one true islam of the quran and fuck secatrians)

So what "type" of muslim are you quran only,sunni,shia(note:the quran says there is only one true islam of the quran and fuck secatrians)
I’m a a Sunni of course. It’s not hard to tell which one is the right belief honestly.

I’m a a Sunni of course. It’s not hard to tell which one is the right belief honestly.
From my experience the true version is reading the Qur'an only

The quran has a anti hadith view when I am back I will tell you

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
god has to exist so rationally im muslim, since its the only blackpill compatible religion, however i agree with you. I would have never wanted to be born, the juice is not worth the squeeze. Better to go back to when i was never born and never suffer/gain pleasure then have to go through this bullshit genetic and luck based prison of life to go to heaven and maybe i wont even make it

cope from nigger slums of jamaica

in a religion point of view being ugly is viewed as a curse and the opposite for being beautiful