Theres no one day when I don't think about suicide

sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
Man I dont wanna live on this planet and my family hate me because I ldar

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Same here man same here, what about surgeries can any surgery ascend you?

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
Theres no one day when I don't think about suicide

i always have thought about suicide every single fucking second for months just few days ago.
now im quite chillin tho..

Same here man same here, what about surgeries can any surgery ascend you?
I dont really know man
My nose is correct but could be better of course
My eyes maybe, dont know
What about you ?
i always have thought about suicide every single fucking second for months just few days ago.
now im quite chillin tho..
I know man you have a suicidal aura
What do you do to cope and continue your life normally boyo ?

Why

People are so stupid here thats incredible and I am too selective
Because I have a feeling that your looks aren't your problem.

Because I have a feeling that your looks aren't your problem.
I am extremly antipathic and sociopath
Also I get bored very rapidly

Every gf that I had, its me who left them
But I really regret my last ex, it lasted 2 years I tought that it would be for life, and I quit her because of a stupid thing I raged for nothing as usual, but after I tried to recontact her many times but I obviously destroyed her, I could give you some screens but its in french..

The problem is maybe on a hormonal level, maybe I dont secrete enough dopamine/serotonin

What about you bro

it's fucking over i had to after seeing my oneits

I am extremly antipathic and sociopath
Also I get bored very rapidly

Every gf that I had, its me who left them
But I really regret my last ex, it lasted 2 years I tought that it would be for life, and I quit her because of a stupid thing I raged for nothing as usual, but after I tried to recontact her many times but I obviously destroyed her, I could give you some screens but its in french..

The problem is maybe on a hormonal level, maybe I dont secrete enough dopamine/serotonin

What about you bro
Guess you need mental/psychiatric help then. What are you doing on a looksmax forum?

I dont really know man
My nose is correct but could be better of course
My eyes maybe, dont know
What about you ?

I know man you have a suicidal aura
What do you do to cope and continue your life normally boyo ?
i always go to festivals and raves. make friends there.

i always go to festivals and raves. make friends there.
More yeslife than me

Guess you need mental/psychiatric help then. What are you doing on a looksmax forum?
Because I have to improve a lot yet and I like this site, there are funny and cool guys

Also Ive always been into some form of lookism since my childhood, I am an esthet, I often draw aesthetic faces, idk its my passion

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
More yeslife than me

Because I have to improve a lot yet and I like this site, there are funny and cool guys

Also Ive always been into some form of lookism since my childhood, I am an esthet, I often draw aesthetic faces, idk its my passion

my passion is about aesthetics too. since my race is the least desirable race i was obsessed with this since i was really young.
going festival is good, you can do if you want. but i still LDAR. i dont work or anything.
my suicidal urge has decreased, but i still am virgin and could not get sex. ive lost my youth already.
my reality is still terrible and unworthy. i should feel more suicidal urge than this. i feel disturbed when its like this. when reality has never changed but i feel it less.

my passion is about aesthetics too. since my race is the least desirable race i was obsessed with this since i was really young.
going festival is good, you can do if you want. but i still LDAR. i dont work or anything.
my suicidal urge has decreased, but i still am virgin and could not get sex. ive lost my youth already.
my reality is still terrible and unworthy. i should feel more suicidal urge than this. i feel disturbed when its like this. when reality has never changed but i feel it less.
I understand you buddy boyo
How old are you ?
What are your other passions ?

I think I didnt tell the first source of my suicidal toughts, maybe it could sounds ridiculous but, I really love too much food, but I want to cut bf and I always fail
I am more than 20-25% BF
:feelswhy:

Last edited:
I understand you buddy boyo
How old are you ?
What are your other passions ?
im 19 turning 20 in 2 months, my other passion is maybe EDM and other musics thus i always go to music festivals.
but ofc my the most desire is sex and validation but since it is not possible to be fulfilled,
every single second feels torture because i have nothing to do, i dont play game, i dont do nothing, and i can't do what i would ever desire.
actually i dont even wanna spend time being virgin since i feel im losing my youth every fucking second.

im 19 turning 20 in 2 months, my other passion is maybe EDM and other musics thus i always go to music festivals.
but ofc my the most desire is sex and validation but since it is not possible to be fulfilled,
i dont even wanna be alive and every single second feels torture because i can't do what i would ever desire.
actually i dont even wanna spend time being virgin since i feel im losing my youth every fucking second.
What the fuck man im 20 in 2 months too
Bro do you have discord ? We could talk about it in private you seem to be a very interesting guy despite of your negative mentality

every single second feels torture because i have nothing to do, i dont play game, i dont do nothing, and i can't do what i would ever desire.
Producermaxx

if ur indian just arrange marriagemaxx?

i love you bro, don't suicide.

i'm not a tranny, i'm a male
Yesterday you told me that you were a female

What are you ? Genderfluid ?
Fucking monster

Yesterday you told me that you were a female

What are you ? Genderfluid ?
Fucking monster
i was joking bro, i'm not a tranny, i'm a male and i love girls!!! and i love u too!!

i know, but i love u as a friend bro...
I dont want to be your friend you seem to be so insipid and boring sorry

What the fuck man im 20 in 2 months too
Bro do you have discord ? We could talk about it in private you seem to be a very interesting guy despite of your negative mentality
my disc is strobe#9289
if ur indian just arrange marriagemaxx?
im asian
Producermaxx
would be great and ive thought about it a lot but its kinda related to aesthetics too.
when i see producers they seem so cool and admirable, but when i see same asian producer feels so off and underwhelming, i feel like i will look same as them.

my disc is strobe#9289

im asian

would be great and ive thought about it a lot but its kinda related to aesthetics too.
when i see producers they seem so cool and admirable, but when i see same asian producer feels so off and underwhelming, i feel like i will look same as them.
Put a mask

Suicide is not wrong or immoral, it is a personal choice and in this case it is not bad, it is not "evil" as many religious say; Chronic boredom is a condition that must be dealt with since the diagnosis, but over time this becomes a lifestyle; besides, dull thread, whatever

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo