There’s no point in looksmaxing, it has to be made more mainstream

D

Deleted member 41749

Master
bp becoming mainstream was bound to happen and this is the starting sign.
Soon subhuman and normies will realise as it becomes progressively worse this will lead to the collapse of society and for a reset.
The west has reached the point where most civilisations collapsed.

It’s already over but by making it more mainstream we can accelerate the rate massively. Everyone reading this should strive to spread it as much as possible so this can happen sooner and there may be a better ending after the reset.
It’s over for even chads if everyone so does so everyone can be equal.

TLDR: Enjoy your life and stop bothering with looksmaxxing in a few years it will all be over

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, sudanguy and fuxkdakikez
Soon subhuman and normies will realise as it becomes progressively worse this will lead to the collapse of society and for a reset.

It’s already over but by making it more mainstream we can accelerate the rate massively. Everyone reading this should strive to spread it as much as possible so this can happen sooner and there may be a better ending after the reset.

TLDR: Enjoy your life and stop bothering with looksmaxxing in a few years it will all be over
YOU'RE THE PRODUCT OF IT BECOMINH MAINSTREAM. Bone press has always been mainstream it just didnt have a label.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, slavicpsycho, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
This is super low iq. Just keep slaving bro stop trying to be a thread poster

YOU'RE THE PRODUCT OF IT BECOMINH MAINSTREAM. Bone press has always been mainstream it just didnt have a label.
By it having a label, do you know how much that changes things?

Joined Aug 26, 2023

Kys stupid fucking TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 31497 and 2 others
There Is no collapse. Betabux Will Always be a thing

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Joined Aug 26, 2023

Kys stupid fucking TikTokcel
Cool what does that have to do with observation?
If anything it supports it

By it having a label, do you know how much that changes things?
not a lot tbh people will just ask if your penis measurement is bone pressed or non bone presssed.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Normies won’t start looksmaxxing retard

Going to the gym and getting a skincare routine is normie shit

Most of you incels on this website just cry and complain and don’t even looksmax to begin with

You’re low IQ

Most of you incels on this website just cry and complain and don’t even looksmax to begin with

You’re low IQ
It’s not about looksmaxxing cunt,
Normies won’t start looksmaxxing it will be a direct collapse they won’t bother with this shit when there is mass realisation this thread isn’t about looksmaxxing
This is about bp

yh aug 26 kys greycel tiktok faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
It’s not about looksmaxxing cunt,
Normies won’t start looksmaxxing it will be a direct collapse they won’t bother with this shit when there is mass realisation this thread isn’t about looksmaxxing
This is about bp
Any normal extroverted person who finds this BP shit will just think it’s just a bunch of schizo rambling and that were all insane incel’s lol, relax yourself nigga there is no fucking danger of “normies discovering blackpill”

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and sudanguy
Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic
Cheesed to meet them

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Abhorrence, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic
If you believe this retard your low iq, legit one of the most degenerate larping people on here

If you believe this retard your low iq, legit one of the most degenerate larping people on here
I’ve only interacted with him once lol

Joined Aug 26, 2023

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
'degenerate larping people' fix your english NIGGER

Joined Aug 26, 2023
You join January and have less posts than me, this is getting retarded
Just stfu about when I joined fkin fag and it only proves my point more

i didnt join from tiktok + don't rot here as much as you
what was your pount again newgen faggot?

i didnt join from tiktok + don't rot here as much as you
what was your pount again newgen faggot?
You don’t rot here?? Lmao that’s the whole point of joined from TikTok it’s that “ogs” here have rotted here and know what they talking about.

I didn’t join from TikTok either faggot but there’s no point convincing anyone and to them you did too

You don’t rot here?? Lmao that’s the whole point of joined from TikTok it’s that “ogs” here have rotted here and know what they talking about.

I didn’t join from TikTok either faggot but there’s no point convincing anyone and to them you did too
newgen cope

• Ugh..
Oh wow you said he has a life you really got him there

Oh wow you said he has a life you really got him there
I am not failing for your troll bait fag go kys, most autistic user here

normies are utter insentient retards those mofos will never swallow the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
normies are utter insentient retards those mofos will never swallow the blackpill
Yes but as hypergamy keep increasing they will be forced to eventually
There will be two races incel or Chad and 60% of population will be incel

I agree. we are heading towards dark times

• +1

You’re low IQ
But a few decades ago even gymcelling was rare.

now it is expected. Can't you see the boundary of normie looksmaxxing is increasing?

healthmaxxing > Geomaxxing > looksmaxxing

In that order my looks improved the most when I was healthy regardless. But yeah people need to accept you could do every looksmax in the book and still end up with shit results. One plane ticket could be more significant then 200K worth of surgeries ever could be.

• +1
Reactions: Anatoly
But a few decades ago even gymcelling was rare.

now it is expected. Can't you see the boundary of normie looksmaxxing is increasing?
Being gymcelled isn’t “expected” for foids, all that’s expected of you is to look good

All you have to do is just walk outside, how many people can you see that are gymmaxxed and look like they’re in shape? Probably not many

Normies have normal amounts of sex with LTBs they don't care for muh blackpill

are you dumb? why would I want society to collapse when I'm young and still have to capabilities to slay? if anything we should strive to delay this shit as much as possible so that society collapses when we all are in our 40's already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back