there's no point of life if you can't do what you want

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
imagine living your life without doing anything you want do you really think it's worth it? if you don't do what you won't your life is worthless you live once so do everything you want and enjoy life

inject tren

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, noobs, hypernormie and 4 others
Agreed. Jordan Barrett was a millionare and model at 18. Constant traveling with friends and fucking as many blonde bitches as he wants. Ideal life really. All because of his beautiful angelic face. His maxilla alone made him 100k a minute for one show

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, twojei, Paul7 and 4 others
It's either cope or rope if you're not a millionaire or too braindead to have such thoughts and desires

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and ryuken
I only enjoy thinking about roping tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and ryuken
what do you enjoy exactly about roping?
About thinking it? the sense of peace, no more fight and hell, being out of this place without the suffocating feeling of not being enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and ryuken
Its never began

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
About thinking it? the sense of peace, no more fight and hell, being out of this place without the suffocating feeling of not being enough
What a pathetic nigger
"Not enough" for who/what?

Jfl at caring that much what others think. We're all worthless

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
What a pathetic nigger
"Not enough" for who/what?

Jfl at caring that much what others think. We're all worthless
I'm happy for you to not have to experience these feelings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and optimisticzoomer
I'm happy for you to not have to experience these feelings
I used to
I even made a thread about most painless way to kys

But it's dumb and lame

I used to
I even made a thread about most painless way to kys

But it's dumb and lame
If you don't like something should you keep suffering like a dog or just let it go?
It's all about chemicals in your brain dictated by genetics , environment and past experiences rn im on huge caloric deficit so my brain chemistry is beyond raped

If you don't like something should you keep suffering like a dog or just let it go?
It's all about chemicals in your brain dictated by genetics , environment and past experiences rn im on huge caloric deficit so my brain chemistry is beyond raped
I made this same argument before saying it's like a video game. You would turn it off instead of keeping playing, but it's stupid. There's no reason to feel that way at all. It's just being too sensitive to what others think/what society tells u to do. Now I simply care less, and back to enjoying things

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I made this same argument before saying it's like a video game. You would turn it off instead of keeping playing, but it's stupid. There's no reason to feel that way at all. It's just being too sensitive to what others think/what society tells u to do. Now I simply care less, and back to enjoying things
It's not about being sensitive for me everything is just too hard and heavy sometimes

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Yes there is no purpose to life so probably you should kill yourself

But if you insist on not killing yourself then the only purpose should be to figure out how to do what you want all the time