There’s no such thing as “beardfrauding”

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
A beard is natural, it grows from your body. It’s equivalent to saying growing bone is height frauding see how retarded that shit sounds. You all sound like women when they get told that make up is frauding (which it actually is since make up isn’t naturally grown)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Kingkellz, Deleted member 15698 and 7 others
Images 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Mewton, subhuman incel and 9 others
U never heard of "hairfrauding"

But u heard about bearfrauding..

Tehcnically this is the same, saying beard is frauding is extreme low iq tho, period

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Tallooksmaxxer, subhuman incel and 3 others
A beard is natural, it grows from your body. It’s equivalent to saying growing bone is height frauding see how retarded that shit sounds. You all sound like women when they get told that make up is frauding (which it actually is since make up isn’t naturally grown)
Beardfrauding is cope not to get bimax.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Agreed, it's not fraud while makeup clearly is. Recessed chincels would drop so many points if their beard was taken away though.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Constantin Denis, oldcell and 1 other person
Its no even frauding. You still need to have good forward growth to beard halo you.. If you have shit front and bad forward growth. The stubble will look like big as bloat even if you are lean. Beard can fix your ramus length and chin height at best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, subhuman incel, DivineBeing and 6 others
Its no even frauding. You still need to have good forward growth to beard halo you.. If you have shit front and bad forward growth. The stubble will look like big as bloat even if you are lean. Beard can fix your ramus length and chin height at best.
Also the downside of beards: they make you look WAY older.

Im 33. Without beard I can larp as 27 year old. But with it, I look like 40. And most guys i know are the same. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9670
You need forward grown maxilla for good beard fraud. Then it will make the impression of anteface.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and DivineBeing
beards look ike shit

You need forward grown maxilla for good beard fraud. Then it will make the impression of anteface.
You would look Giga chad.. I mostly referring thick stubble. Not full beard.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel