Theres no such thing as friends, only family

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

uhh okay
You cant be friends with someone who is a different race its literally impossible, there is always a disconnect so imbalance of mutual respect on some level. You could only be friends with someone of your own race, so theres really no such thing as friends its just family

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, TheLookInYourEyes, rickysalomano and 2 others
Cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and isis_Bleach
You cant be friends with someone who is a different race its literally impossible, there is always a disconnect so imbalance of mutual respect on some level. You could only be friends with someone of your own race, so theres really no such thing as friends its just family
you watch goatis?

• +1
  • Hmm...
You think you can be friends with someone who doesnt look like you? I dont believe it, theres always a underlying mistrust
I dont think theres always a mistrust

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Honestly valid point

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, TheLookInYourEyes and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
I dont think theres always a mistrust
doubt that. especially in todays society it might be even more impossible because of stereotypes. A black person would always be paranoid of being racially insulted if he tried being friends with a white person for example

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
doubt that. especially in todays society it might be even more impossible because of stereotypes. A black person would always be paranoid of being racially insulted if he tried being friends with a white person for example
Bro i doubt a black dude is in fear of their white friends saying the n word theyll mostly just be disappointed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Bro i doubt a black dude is in fear of their white friends saying the n word theyll mostly just be disappointed
its about being on guard thats what I meant when you are with someone whos not your race, not just about insults but in general. People only really feel safe around their own race its just facts

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and TheLookInYourEyes
its about being on guard thats what I meant when you are with someone whos not your race, not just about insults but in general. People only really feel safe around their own race its just facts
Yep. As a mulatto I feel stressed around everyone. Whites, blacks, asians, fucking Eskimos man. I know they all are out to get me and will hurt me any chance they get

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and StarvedEpi