Theres no such thing as "looking gay" for women

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW because cant find virgin jb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed, 5'7 zoomer, aleksander and 1 other person
there Is i Ve seen lot of girls saying they dobt like a certain guy cause he looks gay

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
there Is i Ve seen lot of girls saying they dobt like a certain guy cause he looks gay
I remember when I met my ex on a mutual gathering, one of her best male friends at the moment told her when she noticed me: "that's the gay cousin of X". She more or less believed that. Then a few minutes later I approached her through a mutual girlfriend of hers. 20min later we were making out. I remember watching this loser leaving the place and going home angry when he saw me getting her. Months later she told me this guy had a crush on her for a long time.

I remember when I met my ex on a mutual gathering, one of her best male friends at the moment told her when she noticed me: "that's the gay cousin of X". She more or less believed that. Then a few minutes later I approached her through a mutual girlfriend of hers. 20min later we were making out. I remember watching this loser leaving the place and going home angry when he saw me getting her. Months later she told me this guy had a crush on her for a long time.
no one buys your larp buddy
the "slayer" in your custom title is just the cherry on top :feelskek:

I look gay no cap

You can't act tough when you don't show yourself.
im not acting tough nigga the only one doing that is you with your larp stories
i already showed my face 3 times today check my post history
I remember watching this loser leaving the place and going home angry when he saw me getting her.
nah blud thinks hes in an american bully movie 💀

im not acting tough nigga the only one doing that is you with your larp stories
i already showed my face 3 times today check my post history

nah blud thinks hes in an american bully movie 💀
I'm not looking through your post history, but it sounds like you coping. I mog you in every sense you can imagine. I have nothing to hide unlike a loser with 20k+ posts.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I'm not looking through your post history
its literally like 10 posts away
but it sounds like you coping.
coping with what? im just calling out your obvious larp
your entire post history is bragging about le sex and punching down on others randomly like an insecure faggot, yet you dont even have a timestamped photo of you having sex. you could do that, you could get so much validation from randoms on an incel forum which you love so much, you could become so popular, so many reacts yet you dont do that
you may say "I DONT CARE ABOUT PROVING IT TO THESE INCELS BROO" but thats clearly not true because your entire account is based on that. and you cant even because you say you have nothing to hide
I mog you in every sense you can imagine.
may be true, may not be true, i doubt its true because youre clearly just a larper and not le gigachad slayer because of your lack of evidence, insecurity and unprompted hostility, but im honest about my "inferiority"
I have nothing to hide unlike a loser with 20k+ posts.
neither do i. im an incel "loser" and im completely honest about it.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Looking HTN at best, you have fringe so you could be frauding. You are projecting your own failure of existence into others. Real recognizes real, but I don't expect losers without experience to do so. Taking everything so seriously is proof of being socially maladjusted.