Theres no way the average height in the u.s is 5'9

F

Flowix

Bronze
I am 5'11 and when I go out in public without height frauding I feel so short like 80% of men are taller than me I honestly think the average is more like 5'11 - 6'0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, h111, shalomnigga and 1 other person
I am 5'11 and when I go out in public without height frauding I feel so short like 80% of men are taller than me I honestly think the average is more like 5'11 - 6'0
LOL im 5'11 with lifts and get called tall by woman all the time.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Yeah cause there’s Hispanics and Asians bringing the average down if you live in predominately white areas you will feel kinda short I’m the same height as you but in Minnesota I don’t feel that tall still thankful tho god could’ve made me 5’6 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and watah
You have to factor in autism bias. You're purposely hyper focusing on men that are taller than you while ignoring all the others that are significantly shorter.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, bakpaokukus, primqwe and 3 others
You have to factor in autism bias. You're purposely hyper focusing on men that are taller than you while ignoring all the others that are significantly shorter.
you are prob right when I am taller than someone I think "oh they are short so it doesn't matter"

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Swarthy Knight
Yeah cause there’s Hispanics and Asians bringing the average down if you live in predominately white areas you will feel kinda short I’m the same height as you but in Minnesota I don’t feel that tall still thankful tho god could’ve made me 5’6 :lul:
it saying the average height for white males in the us is 5'10 but id have to guess that a good amount are using lifts

Average for white Americans is 5’11 and for black Americans it’s 5’10.5

I feel so short like 80% of men are taller than me I honestly think the average is more like 5'11 - 6'0
Both of these statements can’t be true so this gives me reason to believe you’re either larping or extremely schizophrenic

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
I am 6 1 and I still feel short when I go out but I honestly think it’s because when we see someone taller than us we hyper fixate on that and end up thinking everyone is taller than us when in reality it’s only a few people we see that are a lot taller

• +1
Reactions: chadlike, Costcosuperstore, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
Both of these statements can’t be true so this gives me reason to believe you’re either larping or extremely schizophrenic
he’s schizo, i was like him last year i thought every guy was so tall but it’s just the fact i don’t process short men

he’s schizo, i was like him last year i thought every guy was so tall but it’s just the fact i don’t process short men
I process short white men if they are short and Asian/Indian/Mexican I filter them out

Its more like 5'10 and I think empirical data is more reliable than a nigga on .org

• JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252 and Flowix
I process short white men if they are short and Asian/Indian/Mexican I filter them out

Its more like 5'10 and I think empirical data is more reliable than a nigga on .org
Hahhaha I’m dying your so right tho why do people on this website think they know more than literal empirical data

Tales, im 6'3 and I heightmog 99% of people when i visited michigan

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
It is. Height in general is cope against a good face. I don't feel mogged by ugly/mid looking men who are taller than me.

• JFL
Reactions: Flowix
You probably live in an area with really tall white people