There's no way to save Europe, is there?

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
The average European does nothing to avoid his or her replacement, and many even accept it. Not to mention the European zoomers who couldn't care less about European/White nationalism. The European species is pretty much doomed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Izkormvacha, Saint Casanova, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Europe needs to be blacked

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Izkormvacha, jué, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
@faustianspirit what do you say?

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit, notsocommonthumb and imthesupremecel
Evropa is nфt trvly lфst

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy, Sub5kang and dark.max
Honestly fucks who say “save Europe” but do not have political insight of the situation musst be a 12 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Izkormvacha and imthesupremecel
you can't even get a girlfriend, how do you expect yourself to save a whole continent?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Izkormvacha, halloweed and watah
We had it coming by enslaving half of the world and now they've come back to destroy our society it's only fair if you ask me

• +1
Reactions: Izkormvacha
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
you can't even get a girlfriend, how do you expect yourself to save a whole continent?
Newton couldn't get a girlfriend either and yet he revolutionised physics

• +1
Reactions: Izkormvacha
The average European does nothing to avoid his or her replacement, and many even accept it. Not to mention the European zoomers who couldn't care less about European/White nationalism. The European species is pretty much doomed.
Cry about it grey we will replace you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Izkormvacha and PlayersGetPlayed
Cry about it grey we will replace you

I'm not crying about it. I'm just making an observation. I'm quite indifferent to the European replacement.

I'm not crying about it. I'm just making an observation. I'm quite indifferent to the European replacement.
Well good for you then, your grandchildren will look like they come from the global south :feelsokman:

the way is simple:
  1. violate old and social media
  2. remove women from the workforce
  3. enforce 3 child per woman minimum
  4. allow immigration from white people only

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Melly and sexy
why u think europeans are going extinct and wiped out now because of some powerless shitskins, when we survived arab invasion, ottoman turks, mongols, black plague, 2 world wars etc

demographic decline occurred at multiple points in history and we bounced back. relax.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
why u think europeans are going extinct and wiped out now because of some powerless shitskins, when we survived arab invasion, ottoman turks, mongols, black plague, 2 world wars etc

demographic decline occurred at multiple points in history and we bounced back. relax.
Europe has never seen birth rates so low and race-mixing so high, though. Not to mention mass immigration.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
When the tradcath conquistador Latinx come from their canoes they will save Israel, evrope and the white race from mooslims

@faustianspirit what do you say?
There has been a shift to the right in politics lately in Europe, still far away from where I stand but the immigration problem is getting into the spotlight which is positive. I also know for a fact that a lot of zoomers are very right leaning, which is also good for the future. Sadly the problem they see with immigrants is just cultural and religious, when the most important problem of it is the demographic replacement that is bound to happen if things don't change. I will never blackpill tho, I believe in the end we will win and Europe will be for the Europeans. Good night brother

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sexy