There’s no way you guys don’t rope after a whole week of wagecucking.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I wanna rope bro.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Charisma, Autismcel and 8 others
and imagine this shit keeps on going for every week of the year

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, forevergymcelling, AustrianOak47 and 2 others
Bro I'm going to wagecuck 6 days a week 8-10 hours for 2 months in the summer. Should I just rope atp? I'm getting like 1500 $ overall

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Bro I'm going to wagecuck 6 days a week 8-10 hours for 2 months in the summer. Should I just rope atp? I'm getting like 1500 $ overall
rope rn bro.

i wagecuck 10h a day 5 days a week and I wanna paint the walls with my brains every single day.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
rope rn bro.

i wagecuck 10h a day 5 days a week and I wanna paint the walls with my brains every single day.
But I need the money bro. I'm 16 I don't want to die fr

I think that money could get me some fillers or something when I'm older

• +1
bro I need the money too, but trust me I wanna really die rn i’m working.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and silencio
What’s the hourly wage? Minimum there?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PseudoMaxxer and silencio
Working Is Easy as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Costcosuperstore
I used to have this work study job that was 2 hours a week. I couldn't handle it. That's when I vowed to never work a day in my life.

• +1
What’s the hourly wage? Minimum there?
Idk I'm 16. My mom knows the owner, she referenced me. I get free accomodation and food + money so it's a no brainer for them to send me there.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PseudoMaxxer
Idk I'm 16. My mom knows the owner, she referenced me. I get free accomodation and food + money so it's a no brainer for them to send me there.
I was just reading about that painting on wikipedia.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, silencio and PseudoMaxxer
cope bro, I woke 10h a day and it’s fucking soul raping
I worked 10 hours a day as well, It was like drinking fresh water. I even vaped weed during the breaks and was still fresh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and PseudoMaxxer
I worked 10 hours a day as well, It was like drinking fresh water. I even vaped weed during the breaks and was still fresh
how? but I guess you only worked? what did you do when you got home?

I can’t do shit, if I wanna rot I end up sleeping too little

how? but I guess you only worked? what did you do when you got home?

I can’t do shit, if I wanna rot I end up sleeping too little
smoked more weed and worked out. went out with gf during weekends. basically perfect life but the guy dumped me despite doing a perfect job

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and PseudoMaxxer
Well I'm still in kindergarten take that loser hahahagaga

• Ugh..
Do you like it?
Yeah. I've also seen it at the Louvre, although I think the one they display is a copy. But I was looking it up because there's a character in War and Peace (also a real dude) named Murat, and then I couldn't remember the name of the woman who killed Marat.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and PseudoMaxxer
smoked more weed and worked out. went out with gf during weekends. basically perfect life but the guy dumped me despite doing a perfect job
the life i’m living tbh, but I can’t stand having a job I have to clock into for 10h a day, I hate having my lunch break here and wasting time.

the life i’m living tbh, but I can’t stand having a job I have to clock into for 10h a day, I hate having my lunch break here and wasting time.
bro you're a man it should be easy. i don't get people who have troubles working.

• +1
Most "jobs" are braindead easy. Maybe I think this way because I'm autistic and can do one thing over and over and over again without getting bored.

Just be autistic theory.

Always larp that you are unemployed. See how people threat you differently cuz deep down they are jelly that they have to slave and you are sending them Chico memes while on your 10th bathroom break.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and PseudoMaxxer
the only things that make me not rope is that i can work from home 2x a week and that i barely got any work to so so i can browse this forum/reddit etc all day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and PseudoMaxxer
wageslaving gotta be the most cruel thing to ever exist

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Costcosuperstore
why r u waging then

Most "jobs" are braindead easy. Maybe I think this way because I'm autistic and can do one thing over and over and over again without getting bored.

Just be autistic theory.

Always larp that you are unemployed. See how people threat you differently cuz deep down they are jelly that they have to slave and you are sending them Chico memes while on your 10th bathroom break.
I actually take 10 bathroom breaks a day lmaooo

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
the only things that make me not rope is that i can work from home 2x a week and that i barely got any work to so so i can browse this forum/reddit etc all day
what is your job

I wanna rope bro.
I do three days a week 13 hours a day. Monday thru Wednesday.

What I do is shut my brain off Monday thru Wednesday, except for like two hours after I get home when I play on my phone before going to sleep.

When I'm at work I like to function like a robot. I don't like anybody talking to me about work related shit when I'm at work. Talk to me about fun stuff outside of work or don't talk to me at all. If I'm not talking I'm dreaming of things outside of work.

I can be a real dickhead if anyone tries talking to be about work stuff while I'm there. For example, if anyone asks me how long for a certain dish I always say the "SEVEN (minutes)", even if it's coming up in 30 seconds. Even if it's the boss. Teaches people not to fucking ask me. I'm not gonna do no math.

• +1
I do three days a week 13 hours a day. Monday thru Wednesday.

What I do is shut my brain off Monday thru Wednesday, except for like two hours after I get home when I play on my phone before going to sleep.

When I'm at work I like to function like a robot. I don't like anybody talking to me about work related shit when I'm at work. Talk to me about fun stuff outside of work or don't talk to me at all. If I'm not talking I'm dreaming of things outside of work.

I can be a real dickhead if anyone tries talking to be about work stuff while I'm there. For example, if anyone asks me how long for a certain dish I always say the "SEVEN (minutes)", even if it's coming up in 30 seconds. Even if it's the boss. Teaches people not to fucking ask me. I'm not gonna do no math.
but bro, you act like a robot in what way?

I found out that me actually doing stuff and working makes time pass faster, but I get home exhausted.

How do you shut off your brain? I be working and checking my phone every 5 minutes or so

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
but bro, you act like a robot in what way?

I found out that me actually doing stuff and working makes time pass faster, but I get home exhausted.

How do you shut off your brain? I be working and checking my phone every 5 minutes or so
No, I work fast. I cook entres. About $5,000 worth of food a day on average. Also make all the sauces and clean/fix shit. But when I'm doing all that I shut off my brain so it's kinda like I'm not there. I'm in my own world if I'm not shooting the shit with co workers. Just think about fun things. I mean I'm there but like a zombie. Only way to cope with having to do it. I've been at it almost three years now and it's grueling.

• +1
No, I work fast. I cook entres. About $5,000 worth of food a day on average. Also make all the sauces and clean/fix shit. But when I'm doing all that I shut off my brain so it's kinda like I'm not there. I'm in my own world if I'm not shooting the shit with co workers. Just think about fun things. I mean I'm there but like a zombie. Only way to cope with having to do it. I've been at it almost three years now and it's grueling.
very true, I get what you are saying.

I don’t talk with my coworkers tbh, I just work alone and go home.

I don’t like shutting off my brain like that tho, that’s when you truly become a slave, even now i’m at work but i’m searching for ways to make money online or to better myself.

These people who are 50yo working here since they were 20, these are slaves who turn off their brains and have accepted their fate of slavery.

I won’t do that, I can’t. Even the fact that I’m suffering this shit daily is a good thing tbh, means I’m not a slave yet and that one day i’ll snap and find an actual way to make more money on my own

• +1
very true, I get what you are saying.

I don’t talk with my coworkers tbh, I just work alone and go home.

I don’t like shutting off my brain like that tho, that’s when you truly become a slave, even now i’m at work but i’m searching for ways to make money online or to better myself.

These people who are 50yo working here since they were 20, these are slaves who turn off their brains and have accepted their fate of slavery.

I won’t do that, I can’t. Even the fact that I’m suffering this shit daily is a good thing tbh, means I’m not a slave yet and that one day i’ll snap and find an actual way to make more money on my own
Yeah I know man. I gotta accept it though until we can leave the US. When my wife gets her citizenship. Should be like four more months. Then I can be a teacher again living overseas. That's a job I actually like doing. Teaching has it's bad days, but it's never grueling to where I want to shut off my brain.

Learning to deal with different age groups and personalities is so beneficial. Teaches you strategy in dealing with people outside the classroom. Middle school is the hardest. If you can control a classroom full of mean bitchy teenage girls, and make them cry when try to make you angry or disrespect you, then you can control women. That's all women are really. Overgrown children.

• +1
Yeah I know man. I gotta accept it though until we can leave the US. When my wife gets her citizenship. Should be like four more months. Then I can be a teacher again living overseas. That's a job I actually like doing. Teaching has it's bad days, but it's never grueling to where I want to shut off my brain.

Learning to deal with different age groups and personalities is so beneficial. Teaches you strategy in dealing with people outside the classroom. Middle school is the hardest. If you can control a classroom full of mean bitchy teenage girls you can and make them cry when try to make you angry or disrespect you you can control women. That's all women are really. Overgrown children.
I completely agree with you, how old are you btw?

And tbh, i’m the same, I woke to be able to provide for my girl. Being a man is hard but whatever, we gotta do what we gotta do.

Also where are you going to move with her?

• +1
I completely agree with you, how old are you btw?

And tbh, i’m the same, I woke to be able to provide for my girl. Being a man is hard but whatever, we gotta do what we gotta do.

Also where are you going to move with her?
I'll be 37 this November. Yeah, I wouldn't be back here working in the US if it wasn't for her. She's gotta reside here 3 years to acquire citizenship. We were married two years in China before we came here.

We gotta have the same citizenship in case something like covid happens again so we don't get separated. We'll be moving to Cambodia after she gets it. She's from China and if we'd been living in Cambodia or whatever when that shit went down I wouldn't have been able to go to China and she wouldn't have been able to come to the US. I had a few friends that had that happen to them actually. Got split up from their families. One guy from Egypt missed the birth of his son and didn't get to meet him till he was 6 months old because of that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and plukee
How are you doing bhai I missed you❤️
wassup bhai, missed ya too.

everything is kinda fine, just feeling like roping everyday

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnBaza
wassup bhai, missed ya too.

everything is kinda fine, just feeling like roping everyday
I am good bhai.

I get the feeling you have. Somedays I was working from 8 am till 10 pm and that felt horrible. I was working like 5 days a week full days. Now I only work 2 hours a week but that also feels kinda bad ngl. You have to have a goal in mind on which you can spend your money on otherwise it feels kinda empty when you work. Try to think of something to buy for yourself

• +1
I am good bhai.

I get the feeling you have. Somedays I was working from 8 am till 10 pm and that felt horrible. I was working like 5 days a week full days. Now I only work 2 hours a week but that also feels kinda bad ngl. You have to have a goal in mind on which you can spend your money on otherwise it feels kinda empty when you work. Try to think of something to buy for yourself
I usually work for that, now i’m spending my money to see my girl and hang out with her, I don’t got much money to spend on myself tbh

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
10 hours a day? what do you plañ on doing to break out of kt

• +1
10 hours a day? what do you plañ on doing to break out of kt
got 1h of lunch break but can’t do shit while on it, work for 8h and then 1h of traffic (30min in the morning and 30 in the evening)

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
got 1h of lunch break but can’t do shit while on it, work for 8h and then 1h of traffic (30min in the morning and 30 in the evening)
I mean out of wageslaving in general

It really really depends where you work tbh. Fast food, sales is death tier if sub chad

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and murdah