there's no worse feeling...

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
than almost ascending and failing at the last minute. Like you would probably better off not trying at all. Fuckk. I would rather come in last place than win a silver medal. @Ledgemund help me bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 97
Dawg, you may wanna try Truecels. This site is for people with hope, and those we can't figure out how to permaban.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and jefferson
That reminds of that time where my oneitis agreed to coming to my house and she changed her mind the night before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
than almost ascending and failing at the last minute. Like you would probably better off not trying at all. Fuckk. I would rather come in last place than win a silver medal. @Ledgemund help me bro
you werent even close to ascending if you lost hope so easily

• +1
Dawg, you may wanna try Truecels. This site is for people with cope, and those we can't figure out how to permaban.
I'm not allowed there bc they consider me a fakecel.
That reminds of that time where my oneitis agreed to coming to my house and she changed her mind the night before
lmao. Try sharing a hotel room with a girl and getting cockblocked by her friend.

• +1
I'm not allowed there bc they consider me a fakecel.

lmao. Try sharing a hotel room with a girl and getting cockblocked by her friend.

You got banned from .me too?

• +1
  • +1
Dawg, you may wanna try Truecels. This site is for people with hope, and those we can't figure out how to permaban.
KEK.

• +1

It's a terrible feeling. I was strung out for most of the time I was on Tinder. Constant tension, monomaniacal focus. It was easier to go a week without talking to a foid and spend all my time inside listening to music - you don't have as clear a sense of what you're missing. The path toward ascension continuously heats up beneath your feet as you approach the "end". First, you think you'll be satisfied with validation. Then a date. Then contact. Then a kiss. Then get inside a cunt. And when you do, your mind is still fixed on just how many of the rest still see right through you. Every buxom slut packed into yoga pants and a cutoff shirt still seems like a personal affront when you consider the normalfaggot chimps it loans itself out to. At least that was my immediate experience after ascending. The will toward everything reveals its full magnitude the further from penury you travel - to a point. After a month now, my contempt for whores blocks them increasingly solidly from my view - I'm starting to calm down now that the box has been ticked and I've got someone to see every week. It remains to be seen what happens to my disposition and outlook, but you might find your yearning resolve itself once you ascend - as to riding out the ascent, it's just something that has to be endured.

But I remember the process of failed starts. I spent half a week out of my mind the first time I thought I was going to ascend - with a 6/10 thicc spic - who ended up cancelling. A few others fell through. I even got one to drive 40 minutes to my apartment with the understanding that I would get inside of it - the dumbfuck gets there and a brief dialogue plays out along the following lines:

"Hi"

"Hey"

"....etc, etc, etc...."

"I've never really done this before - just gone over to another person's place to hang out"

"Oh really. Huh."

"So what do you want to do."

"We could, uh, just get to it I suppose."

"Um...no thank you. No I'm too nervous."

"Oh, well I didn't really plan on doing anything else. To be honest, there's not really anything to do here."

"I can leave if you want"

And that was it. I assume it wanted me to put on a movie so it didn't seem like too much of a slut. Oh well. Still, that had to be one of the most maddening things I've had happen in a while.

About a month and a half later I made it though. Stupid sluts couldn't keep me down forever. And they won't keep you down either.

Last edited:
  • +1
you werent even close to ascending if you lost hope so easily
if only you knew how close I really got. I'm ashamed tbh
What hapened bro?
long story. A few weeks ago a girl invited me to celebrate her birthday. We went to a festival together and shared a hotel room. I'm 90% sure she was dtf but I got cockblocked by her stupid friend who decided to sleep over. Had another opportunity the next day but there was some drama and I had a bad trip on acid. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for this one. We've been texting on and off since then, but she doesn't seem as enthusiastic anymore.

• +1
if only you knew how close I really got. I'm ashamed tbh

long story. A few weeks ago a girl invited me to celebrate her birthday. We went to a festival together and shared a hotel room. I'm 90% sure she was dtf but I got cockblocked by her stupid friend who decided to sleep over. Had another opportunity the next day but there was some drama and I had a bad trip on acid. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for this one. We've been texting on and off since then, but she doesn't seem as enthusiastic anymore.
rape her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and fukmylyf

That sux man. But it's not your fault. And she probably didn't like you that much if she stopped being enthusiastic

• +1