There’s only 2 components to looking younger

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
1. Face sag (mainly from elastin and fat pad descending)

2. Skin glow (damage to collagen from tanning and lights from screen) think about texture and pores etc

that’s it. You need both to look younger than your age.

Face sag and glow.

Chico is suffering from mostly from loss of skin glow due to tanning and dht. Guy is outside in Every pic. As you can see his pores are big as fuck now and his texture is completely ruined/no more glow now. There is a slight hint of sag but not as much as glow loss from him

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Chadethnic101 and Slyfex8
Computer and phone screens?
phone screens/blue light age the skin just like the sun. So I keep my brightness low and always use night shift

it might not be as powerful as the sun but think about it, your using your phone close asf to your face 24/7.. that’s ganna damage it

Indoor lighting is worse than a phone, but you’re not having that inches away from your face like a smartphone

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, zeshama, Descargue96 and 3 others
1 hair

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 18325 and Deleted member 10524
Hair too

but get this. Collagen and skin/elastin is more important than hair for looking younger

this deserves a thread of its own but

I’ve seen late teens and early 20s dudes with Norwood 5s and completely bald, but they still look like teens and early 20s from good skin and no sag

But I’ve never seen a dude with a Norwood 1 with a melting face And no glow that looks early 20s.

A tan is too valuable to your SMV to give up. A good tan gives +1 irl point and makes your eye area pop a lot more to due darker eyebrows and more eye color contrast.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Sagmaxxing

Op if I learn to use my screen with removed blue light will it still ages me ?

Looking at google you seems somewhat true even if the effects seems very light

A tan is too valuable to your SMV to give up. A good tan gives +1 irl point and makes your eye area pop a lot more to due darker eyebrows and more eye color contrast.
beta carotene maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
So zoomers are going to age badly bc of phones

do you have any sources that back up that phone light can age skin