There's so many hot foids in my school

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
You can cope that they're fakeuped bit they're hot for me. That's so much suifuel when you're mogged to oblivion by at least 10 dudes while they came. They look at those dudes their pussy is wet while don't even noticing my existence. Ahhhhhh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
Its brutal man
I bet the slavic cuties at your school are insanely hot

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
yea but you are also probably irrelevant asf, let's be real. Status is almost as important as looks imo.
I'm invisible to girls and Im not even ugly, just don't have a social circle and I'm irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Ghostcel and Deleted member 1464
yea but you are also probably irrelevant asf, let's be real. Status is almost as important as looks imo.
I'm invisible to girls and Im not even ugly, just don't have a social circle and I'm irrelevant
Dude they don't make eye contact with me. If You're attractive foids that you don't know look at you. I don't get eye contact at all

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Natural Selection.
I thought for long that women looking at you was just normal.
It's not.

Natural Selection.
I thought for long that women looking at you was just normal.
It's not.
Foids looked at you?

Well I of
Foids looked at you?
I still often catch them. Some screen you from 50-100 meters away.
I am no PSL6 or 7 either. It just depends of the rarity of more attractive men around.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Well I of

I still often catch them. Some screen you from 50-100 meters away.
I am no PSL6 or 7 either. It just depends of the rarity of more attractive men around.
I wish to be 5psl. With my height i would be human.

just talk first bro. dont waste life like me

just talk first bro. dont waste life like me
No. That's not what i want. Talking with foids make me ragefull. They're so fucking annoying. I want to have eye contact with them, get validated and feel attractive.

No. That's not what i want. Talking with foids make me ragefull. They're so fucking annoying. I want to have eye contact with them, get validated and feel attractive.
when you are funny enough you can have that.

when you are funny enough you can have that.
Not from looks. Also i'm funny with few dudes that i somehow like. I hate foids so i will not talk and have fun with them and i'm too subhuman to be better than other dudes. Imagine being funny dudes that he g out with foid while he fuck chad. You are for entertaiment and he is for fucking

Not from looks. Also i'm funny with few dudes that i somehow like. I hate foids so i will not talk and have fun with them and i'm too subhuman to be better than other dudes. Imagine being funny dudes that he g out with foid while he fuck chad. You are for entertaiment and he is for fucking
not from looks, yeah.
but you can't change.
only few guys are legit chad that gets validation and attraction constantly.
you need only one girl.

not from looks, yeah.
but you can't change.
only few guys are legit chad that gets validation and attraction constantly.
you need only one girl.
No i need whole harem to fuck. I hate being with foids for long time, they annoy me so much. Ltr is the last thing that i want