Theres soy boy redditors on here

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
That actually believe in "game" on here they should be banned on sight if I was a mod.

Look at my post they was commenting on. Trying to tell me I did wrong friending a girl,when I should of played it up cool and not said anything to her bahaha fucking TARDS ON HERE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Hades, isis_Bleach and 6 others
Watch this and cry for me

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 16369
hope things change once @Vermilioncore becomes one of the prison guards. these soy boy inmates gonna get what they deserve

• +1
Reactions: 444, Vermilioncore and DwayneWhite55
Watch this and cry for me

I've watched that dude,you are actually showing tall big black guy as an example of "game" loll 😆 when that's what women like? What do you think would happen if he approached and was ugly and short to women? Harassment charges

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16984
I've watched that dude,you are actually showing tall big black guy as an example of "game" loll 😆 when that's what women like? What do you think would happen if he approached and was ugly and short to women? Harassment charges
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and DwayneWhite55
That actually believe in "game" on here they should be banned on sight if I was a mod.

Look at my post they was commenting on. Trying to tell me I did wrong friending a girl,when I should of played it up cool and not said anything to her bahaha fucking TARDS ON HERE.

You acted like a weirdo and creeped her out.

You can say something but maybe try act a little more NT

Any soy ,or motherfuckers acting like they are mentally ill to try to be cool, or faggots.
you should ban yourself because ur a soycuck who got his wife ran through by niggers

you should ban yourself because ur a soycuck who got his wife ran through by niggers
Here's one right here,trys to play the maniac for cool points role.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
You acted like a weirdo and creeped her out.

You can say something but maybe try act a little more NT
What the fuck is acting nt ? You are dumb as shit. I commented pretty under her pic which got ignored,I said hey in her messages which got ignored. If she seen me as good looking that's how people hook up , durrrr. So what NT games would you play? Let's hear this shit

GAME ≠ Just behaving in a normal socially acceptable way

This is an important lesson especially for the younger members.
The NTpill is very legit. You can't be acting weird around women especially if you are ugly.

So lets have a look at what Dwayne is crying about shall we?

Bear in mind in not telling him to learn game, I'm telling him to try and act like a normal well adjusted human being.

Nope ,nothing wrong with what I did or said stop acting like there's game
I go to work and there's this one girl who acts really nice to me,like she's talks in a flirty sweet way to me. So when I saw her on Tuesday I asked what her name was,and it was busy so that's all I asked and she gave me her full name. So I looked it up on fb and she accepted.

When she accepted I got a dopamine rush like yes. Because I told her my name so she should know who was friend requested her. Then I gave her most recent pics some likes and commented pretty under one of them. And she didn't like my comment or anything. So a few hours later when it was night time I messaged her hey, and she seen it because it marked blue. But didn't open it. I seen she was online this morning and no message back. So I wrote hmm I guess I'm too ugly to talk too. Once again it marks blue but not opened.

People are so fake at my damn job,it's like I got to be nice to people knowing they really think I'm ugly and wouldn't be nice to me if I wasn't a worker. I want out of this job so bad.

So lets break this down for all the LowIQcels.

A woman was friendly towards dwayne.
He casually asks her for her full name.
He adds her on fb.

So far its all pretty normal behaviour.

Then he proceed to like her pictures and comment "pretty" underneath them
Then almost immediately messages her "hey"
She doesn't respond.
He spergs out and messages her just a few hours later " I guess i'm too ugly to talk too"

So the result of his actions are:

- She now thinks he's a creepy, desperate loser with no self esteem with anger issues.

- She will likely mention this to her female work colleague friends and so dwayne here has blown any chance with any women he works with

- The women will gossip about him and anyone who hears this will now act colder towards him so his work environment will become shittier.

He will rationalise all of this, by saying people treat him this way because of his looks when he could have you know, not acting like a weird retard. But that would require some accountability for his own decisions.

He literally proved my point by instead of reading my advice and reflecting on his actions.
He once again acts like a sperg and runs off to make another thread to cry about it. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, FrameMogger and ElySioNs
What the fuck is acting nt ? You are dumb as shit. I commented pretty under her pic which got ignored,I said hey in her messages which got ignored. If she seen me as good looking that's how people hook up , durrrr. So what NT games would you play? Let's hear this shit

What you should have done:

Add her on fb.
Like a pic

Then in real life go and talk to her to so you can try to establish some connection.

use your brain bro. can you not see how leaving "pretty" on her pics is like bobs and vagene level tier cringe.
and then you message on fb messenger without having even flirted with her IRL.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and ballskin
@DwayneWhite55

Calm down grandpa :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
You're delusional and retarded if you think him going around saying rap lyrics is good game lol God I feel sorry for you
When was the last time you saw the sun?

What you should have done:

Add her on fb.
Like a pic

Then in real life go and talk to her to so you can try to establish some connection.

use your brain bro. can you not see how leaving "pretty" on her pics is like bobs and vagene level tier cringe.
and then you message on fb messenger without having even flirted with her IRL.
Just start a connection bro :soy:

GAME ≠ Just behaving in a normal socially acceptable way

This is an important lesson especially for the younger members.
The NTpill is very legit. You can't be acting weird around women especially if you are ugly.

So lets have a look at what Dwayne is crying about shall we?

Bear in mind in not telling him to learn game, I'm telling him to try and act like a normal well adjusted human being.

So lets break this down for all the LowIQcels.

A woman was friendly towards dwayne.
He casually asks her for her full name.
He adds her on fb.

So far its all pretty normal behaviour.

Then he proceed to like her pictures and comment "pretty" underneath them
Then almost immediately messages her "hey"
She doesn't respond.
He spergs out and messages her just a few hours later " I guess i'm too ugly to talk too"

So the result of his actions are:

- She now thinks he's a creepy, desperate loser with no self esteem with anger issues.

- She will likely mention this to her female work colleague friends and so dwayne here has blown any chance with any women he works with

- The women will gossip about him and anyone who hears this will now act colder towards him so his work environment will become shittier.

He will rationalise all of this, by saying people treat him this way because of his looks when he could have you know, not acting like a weird retard. But that would require some accountability for his own decisions.

He literally proved my point by instead of reading my advice and reflecting on his actions.
He once again acts like a sperg and runs off to make another thread to cry about it. :feelsrope:
:soy:

NT :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I cant believe people still believe NT theory when Indians exist

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

3533390554 04feca8ba5 b

Who mogs ?

That ain't you you're a nigger
A black guy fucks your exwife while your daughter calls him daddy and hates you.

Your daughter is overweight and she also dates black guys.

You cry yourself to sleep at night in your mothers house because your bloodline is OVER :feelsrope:

"muh superior race"? how's that working out for you?

A black guy fucks your exwife while your daughter calls him daddy and hates you.

You cry yourself to sleep at night in your mothers house because your bloodline is OVER :feelsrope:

Here to defend the niggers like the redditor cuck you are. You're one of them white knights here to defend the queens!! And muh racism lol man I hope this forum sees how much of a blue pilled fuck you are

You can't call them pretty bro,you got to act high value :feelsuhh:

those redpill retards are everywhere

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

The fact Reddit si more featured than facebook inn blackpill realms shows how soy average blackpill guy is.