There’s the blackpill and then there’s the truth

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This is why I follow @Bigbeefius

What an absolute beast, hes right in everything. This place is a mental prison. A breeding ground for mediocrity.

just think about it logically. As he said. On the blackpill you become more high inhib, more self conscious, more depressed, etc. This isn’t true for everyone but this is the case the vast majority of the time. If it wasn’t, this site would be dead.

The blackpill is true to an extent but not all of it is true. Especially the ultra-blackpill garbage that is spewed here. The real truth is in between the red pill and blackpill imo.

people here think that becoming good looking will fix their broken self esteem and lack of validation for so many years 😂😂😂😂

it won’t do shit. You will fuck more women but you will eventually become depressed as you realize that there are still women out of your reach who find you ugly. There’s a good chance you won’t even slay hard either because your brain is permafried from rotting.

It is what it is

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, TheChosenChad, Warlow and 33 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Taylorswift
Jfl @ nilhilistic autist that twist the blackpill into ldar doomer mode.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Marsiere214, Taylorswift and 5 others
true taking the blackpill seriously will only make your life worse it's best to just try to improve in meaningful ways. u can be happy without being chad or whatever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, BigBoy, wateriswet and 15 others
I’m not reading that but yes

We realize this but I won’t be surprised if all of us are still here in a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
yes bro, there is no in between on these two things. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Jfl @ this response. You will get girls but your brain will be fucked up from perma rotting and nihilism. It will take time to rewire

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1973
Am I the only one who hasn’t been affected by the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Jfl @ this response. You will get girls but your brain will be fucked up perma rotting and nihilism. It will take time to rewire
ah so you're saying over time it will "rewire"? define "rewire"

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Copeful
Don't care i will ascend and become the greatest
Screenshot 20200928 144614 DuckDuckGo
+
PicsArt 09 29 050613

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Golang
gay ass reyarded fucking site. sick of some of you faggot ass dog ass niggas.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Marsiere214, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
this is gas lighting. most people here "poisoned" by the black pill are already mentally weak to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, wateriswet, Deleted member 5875 and 12 others
This is why I follow @Bigbeefius

What an absolute beast, hes right in everything. This place is a mental prison. A breeding ground for mediocrity.

just think about it logically. As he said. On the blackpill you become more high inhib, more self conscious, more depressed, etc. This isn’t true for everyone but this is the case the vast majority of the time. If it wasn’t, this site would be dead.

The blackpill is true to an extent but not all of it is true. Especially the ultra-blackpill garbage that is spewed here. The real truth is in between the red pill and blackpill imo.

people here think that becoming good looking will fix their broken self esteem and lack of validation for so many years 😂😂😂😂

it won’t do shit. You will fuck more women but you will eventually become depressed as you realize that there are still women out of your reach who find you ugly. There’s a good chance you won’t even slay hard either because your brain is permafried from rotting.

It is what it is
brutal
time to goethemaxx

ah so you're saying over time it will "rewire"? define "rewire"
Your brain will readjust according to the new found development that you missed out on, which will make it work in a way that makes you more positive and less depressed. More driven and less lazy, etc. It’s winners mentality. It takes time to develop

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, BigBoy and fukmylyf
this is gas lighting. most people here "poisoned" by the black pill are already mentally weak to begin with.
exactly, high inhibition comes from kids telling you that you are ugly in school, which leads to the black pill. the black pill isn't the cause for high inhibition
Your brain will readjust according to the new found development that you missed out on, which will make it work in a way that makes you more positive and less depressed. More driven and less lazy, etc. It’s winners mentality. It takes time to develop
that's what I was saying. It won't be an "automatic 100% fix, but ascending will still be good for you

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Marsiere214, DharkDC and 2 others
I just want my oneitis and i will leave this dark placr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
exactly, high inhibition comes from kids telling you that you are ugly in school, which leads to the black pill. the black pill isn't the cause for high inhibition

that's what I was saying. It won't be an "automatic 100% fix, but ascending will still be good for you
People here expect to ascend in mentality immediately and become gigachads but don’t remember the fact that it takes years to rewire your mind with the added fact of irreversible damage being present

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 9355
Being bluepilled actually increases your chances of having sex. My below average friend goes on dates and doesn't think looks matter. Who do you think has a higher chance of fucking, him or a 5/10 mentally ill looksmax rotter from off topic? It makes sense to me evolution-wise. A Grug in 50.000 BC rotting in his cave obviously wouldn't fuck. Defeatist faggots never I mean NEVER stood a chance no matter what they look like. Life isn't a hentai where a girl falls on your dick accidentally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, EllenJoy, sytyl and 6 others
Being bluepilled actually increases your chances of having sex. My below average friend goes on dates and doesn't think looks matter. Who do you think has a higher chance of fucking, him or a 5/10 mentally ill looksmax rotter from off topic? It makes sense to me evolution-wise. A Grug in 50.000 BC rotting in his cave obviously wouldn't fuck. Defeatist faggots never I mean NEVER stood a chance no matter what they look like. Life isn't a hentai where a girl falls on your dick accidentally.
This is true

• +1
Reactions: EllenJoy, sytyl and Deleted member 9355
Cap

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AlexanderTheGreat11, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
this thread is what happens when kids with no money go on looksmax and pretend to be looksmaxxer. no you are not autistic you don't have the autistic discipline or smart. bunch of high schoolers with no job talking about surgeries they barely have an idea about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, Deleted member 4612 and PubertyMaxxer
Being bluepilled actually increases your chances of having sex.
what about the people who are incels when they show up here and ascend via looksmaxxing?

being blackpilled doesn't mean you LDAR. some blackpillers are looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and thickdickdaddy27
I would say on a scale of blackpill to redpill
It’s 85% blackpill 15% redpill

• +1
Reactions: EllenJoy
true taking the blackpill seriously will only make your life worse it's best to just try to improve in meaningful ways. u can be happy without being chad or whatever.
you're a retard blackpill shows you what you should improve to have better life

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4612 and Looks234
jfl at this post
my 5'2 balding Indian janitor with great personality friend slays :soy: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Chadlitecel, Golang and 3 others
what about the people who are incels when they show up here and ascend via looksmaxxing?

being blackpilled doesn't mean you LDAR. some blackpillers are looksmaxxing
The biggest looksmaxx is weight loss, which everyone knows. Obviously people have ascended here, but realistically how many get to a level that they wouldn't have been able to without .me info? Most are here for offtopic
It's like sperms racing to the egg, there's just one Amnesia, he was really lucky

jfl at this post
my 5'2 balding Indian janitor with great personality friend slays :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :soy:
Yeah cause everyone below average is 5'2 balding indian janitor tier right. You retards never have a real response

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, EllenJoy, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
there's just one Amnesia, he was really lucky
tons of more people have ascended.

and surgery is a pretty big looksmax too. this place gives good info on surgeries too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
The biggest looksmaxx is weight loss, which everyone knows. Obviously people have ascended here, but realistically how many get to a level that they wouldn't have been able to without .me info? Most are here for offtopic
It's like sperms racing to the egg, there's just one Amnesia, he was really lucky

Yeah cause everyone below average is 5'2 balding indian janitor tier right. You retards never have a real response
the point flew over your head retard wouldn't be surprised if you're from IT at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
Best thread i've read so far, gotta leave this place soon in all seriousness. It's actually effects your brain. No trolling.

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 9837 and EllenJoy
the point flew over your head retard wouldn't be surprised if you're from IT at this point.
I'm looking at it logically, just explain what you don't agree with instead of saying nothing

Best thread i've read so far, gotta leave this place soon in all seriousness. It's actually effects your brain. No trolling.
How did it affect you?

How did it affect you?
Didn't affect me like crazy but the blackpill is mostly bullshit. People here think its actually over for average looking dudes when in reality it's not. It's only truly over for deformed ppl really. It's just really exagerrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, EllenJoy and Looks234
Didn't affect me like crazy but the blackpill is mostly bullshit. People here think its actually over for average looking dudes when in reality it's not. It's only truly over for deformed ppl really. It's just really exagerrated
I'm psl 5 and girls ghost me how come dumbass?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and 6485b025t
This site made me realize how degenerate society is other then that water is indeed wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Hozay
You don't have to be a model fuckface. You're better off being around a girl in real life, texting is retarded. It's not even your looks mainly, it's just girls have a shit ton of options nowadays because of social media. It's not your fault, but your best chances are meeting someone irl

5A82AD12 0306 4277 B0F9 700F68045859

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
You don't have to be a model fuckface. You're better off being around a girl in real life, texting is retarded. It's not even your looks mainly, it's just girls have a shit ton of options nowadays because of social media. It's not your fault, but your best chances are meeting someone irl
so u just agreed with me that women have too many options and only Chad satisfies them interesting.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Over if u discovered psl forums before 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Facts, people take some of the blackpill stuff too seriously and end up hurting themselves by having a warped perception of reality.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Deleted member 9837
this thread is what happens when kids with no money go on looksmax and pretend to be looksmaxxer. no you are not autistic you don't have the autistic discipline or smart. bunch of high schoolers with no job talking about surgeries they barely have an idea about.
bro I’ve met users from here irl and some are above average looking rich Get sex regularly and have everything in life

but they are still somehow not happy and think the answer is more more more And are clearly unstable in some areas mentally And it’s because the blackpill fucked them up

at a certain point when does it end?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Hozay
so u just agreed with me that women have too many options and only Chad satisfies them interesting.
Chad won't satisfy them either, you see chads getting divorced all the fucking time and getting cheating on. No can fully satisfy a woman. Your life is revolved around seeking validation from woman, ugly or chad you will fail.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 9355 and sandcelmuttcel
you make strawmans idiot that's it
Strawmanning who? Majority or people on .me have a serious "I'm never gonna reproduce" mindset when they are 4 psl. Some here actually use the knowledge and improve greatly. I just think "chad or death" way of thinking is stupid
Amnesia got ghosted you know that right? How are we supposed to know when that happened to a chad. She probably ghosted him to fuck another chad. How many chads are there irl that "blackpill extremists" think girls just don't fuck 4 psl guys

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Chad won't satisfy them either, you see chads getting divorced all the fucking time and getting cheating on. No can fully satisfy a woman. Your life is revolved around seeking validation from woman, ugly or chad you will fail.
jfl.

I’ll respond to this seriously in a

bro I’ve met users from here irl and some are above average looking rich Get sex regularly and have everything in life

but are still somehow not happy and think the answer is more more more And are clearly unstable in some areas mentally

at a certain point when does it end?
that's call being type A and that exist since the dawn of time. also modern society isn't very healthy for people

JFL @ anyone taking everything said here. Me and @personalityinkwell always play up the blackpill, but we do explore other variables, like drivers licence, iphone and dick.