Thermonuclear agepill

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Check the comments, none of these girls want to share a room with even an older person of the same sex, now imagine how they must feel about old subchad males trying to get in their pants

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

@Amnesia @JudgeandJury

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
>57

Much different than late 20s or 30s.

Subchads were always screwed though.

>57

Much different than late 20s or 30s.

Subchads were always screwed though.
30 and upwards is still a death sentence for young women, otherwise Amnesia wouldn’t fraud his age on dating apps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 23558
not only girls brah I’d be weirded out if I went to uni as a 19 yo and my roommate was a 57 yo nigga be him chad or nah

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
not only girls brah I’d be weirded out if I went to uni as a 19 yo and my roommate was a 57 yo nigga be him chad or nah
Imagine if he has Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise looks

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 21182
30 and upwards is still a death sentence for young women, otherwise Amnesia wouldn’t fraud his age on dating apps.
Maybe but the video doesn’t prove it

Tbh I would be ok with a 40yo dude if he had a cool personality, Charlie Sheen type shit innit, but yeah 57 should go to the retirement home already lmao

article-0-1B2C4738000005DC-88_634x491.jpg

Than I’d not be weirded out but still he’d need to be model tier so he’d be cool in my mind

That girl in the insta reel only wants to have stuff in common with her roommate she’s clearly not with a 57 yo woman

yeah it would be cool if hes a cool guy who has wisdom n shit but if its just some bummy guy then no, whuch thry probably are going to uni at 57

Tbh I would be ok with a 40yo dude if he had a cool personality, Charlie Sheen type shit innit, but yeah 57 should go to the retirement home already lmao

The example from that girl isn’t necessarily brutal anyone would be disappointed by that

charli

e sheen is literally 57

That girl in the insta reel only wants to have stuff in common with her roommate she’s clearly not with a 57 yo woman
The example from that girl isn’t necessarily brutal anyone would be disappointed by that
That’s the thing, they don’t even want to be with an older person of the same gender, whether it is someone in their fifty’s, forty’s and even thirties wouldn’t make a huge difference, because they don’t have anything in common with them and don’t feel comfortable in their presence, now imagine how much worse it must be when it comes to people from the opposite gender, if you think one of the users here who are well into their 30s wouldn’t find this brutal idk what to tell you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
That’s the thing, they don’t even want to be with an older person of the same gender, whether it is someone in their fifty’s, forty’s and even thirties wouldn’t make a huge difference, because they don’t have anything in common with them and don’t feel comfortable in their presence, now imagine how much worse it must be when it comes to people from the opposite gender, if you think one of the users here who are well into their 30s wouldn’t find this brutal idk what to tell you.
Yeah but only if some 30 yo user wants to hook up with teenagers, it’ll end up being strange for both and as a Normie u can’t realistically have those expectations anyway

Luckily for men women date older so at 30 you’ll find women as young as 24 who are interested

Luckily for men women date older so at 30 you’ll find women as young as 24 who are interested
Yeah but your dating pool of hot women will be smaller cuz a good amount of women would've been fucked by aging.