Thermonuclear roast

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I have never seen a bigger roast, this is absolutely brutal.

Here it is in full:

"Are incels "healthy young men?" You guys say all the time that you're in the bottom tier of physical attractiveness. Research has shown remarkably high rates of mental illness in incel samples. Young men in general are often timid, obese, and estimates put as high as 30% with clinically low testosterone. Research has found incels are NEET at higher rates.

You scoff at the young men having sexual relationships (most young men) with the massive cope that the women must be "chubby roasty whores." Do you not see that your own mate value is lower than those "chubby roasty whores" and all of the other men having sex with them? You're far less desirable to them than the "chubby roasty whores" are to you.

You're not role models to men. All of you posting blackpill ideology and crying about women on a daily basis would make terrible fathers. You hate self improvement advice and accountability. You're incapable of stoicism. You say you want men to be in control, but you don't have an authentically masculine bone in your body. Don't you understand that stronger men would exclude you from their coalitions, as they do today and have done all throughout history?

I often do a thought experiment: if we lived in a more patriarchal society and planned the weddings of our daughters, who would we pick for them? I certainly wouldn't pick anyone who both hates and is hated by most women. Someone with no redeeming qualities at all.

I have a lot of empathy for normal people who struggle to date. Good people can struggle to date. It's hard for everyone.

The empathy flies right out of the window as soon as I see the most unhinged and disingenuous takes from the vocal minority. Even if you got a woman to look your way your relationships would be completely dysfunctional. You make everyone around you miserable and you'd make whoever you dated miserable, too. Jordan Peterson was 100% correct when he said women are right for not picking you. Incels hated it, but it was a real Galatians 4:16 moment: they hated him because he spoke the truth.

Hope you enjoyed my Sunday sermon."

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Interested
artworks-gyU7v0pBnWyKptPI-6UMFiQ-t500x500.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, LampPostPrime, n0rthface and 1 other person
Newsflash: Blackpillers are not role models to men.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and AlexAP
i agree. redpillers like u gonzalo are true role models.
because you give hope to many men for the future and motivation to earn money
Best role models are mentally healthy NT Normies ngl. Redpillers and blackpillers are delusional autists.

read everything and regret it. wasted 2 minutes of my life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and MoggerGaston
Shitpost without any deeper thoughts. Ur better than this clownshit @AlexAP

Case in point: comparing the dating lives of a LTN surgeon/engineer and that of jeremy meeks or any other gl, primal criminal for that matter.
The former an incel, the latter dating billionaire heiresses and having children with multiple women.

And now this twitterfag is gonna tell the surgeon to practice stoicism, accountability and work on himself? 😂😂

Agree with everything he said.

In Germany we say: "Du hast geredet wie ein Löwe".

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Shitpost without any deeper thoughts. Ur better than this clownshit @AlexAP

Case in point: comparing the dating lives of a LTN surgeon/engineer and that of jeremy meeks or any other gl, primal criminal for that matter.
The former an incel, the latter dating billionaire heiresses and having children with multiple women.

And now this twitterfag is gonna tell the surgeon to practice stoicism, accountability and work on himself? 😂😂
It's not about good men who have a hard time dating, he acknowledges that this is real, it's about the incels who are against self improvement and just post depressed shit all day.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
It's not about good men who have a hard time dating, he acknowledges that this is real, it's about the incels who are against self improvement and just post depressed shit all day.
Telling a 25yo LTN incel to self-improve to get a good dating life, is like telling a fish to learn how to fly. It's just absurd.

Literally easier to become a millionaire than to get an attractive young girlfriend for the guy.

Dating success is less fairly divided, less based on merit, than even wealth/income is in the world. And we all know how unfair that world is.

Self-improvement has its merit and is always better than rotting which is just mental illness resulting from lack of life quality tbh, but it has its limits.

For dating one would need to severely lower their standards and expectations, I had and have to do the same. Which makes me wonder whether its even worth it at that point. Why worry about it anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MoggerGaston
Best role models are mentally healthy NT Normies ngl. Redpillers and blackpillers are delusional autists.
so still not u tho youre an incel in denial escorcel

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Mirin'
Theres always a chance.

Just hate this guy's 'roast' since its so typical of this misandry filled society, this matriarchy.
Where your only real value as a man is how much women like you. Its disgusting.

It also places women on an insane pedestal, as these moral, ethical beings that only pick the greatest and strongest men 😂

Its clear to me the guy is an incel himself. Spend any time among women and you realize they are as, if not more, degenerate than men. Sexually and socially.

Positively;You could say men and women are more alike than we might think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, infini and LampPostPrime
Just hate this guy's 'roast' since its so typical of this misandry filled society, this matriarchy.
I hate this too. I don't know if it's from society or from some men themselves. Many men seem to put an enormous importance on dating, I think they want to use this as making up for things that are lacking in their lives (friends, hobbys, career). Of course everyone wants to have a partner at some point but I hate how much value is put on this for men.
Spend any time among women and you realize they are as, if not more, degenerate than men. Sexually and socially.

Yeah I think women and men are more equal then most think.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MoggerGaston
Mirin'
Theres always a chance.

It also places women on an insane pedestal, as these moral, ethical beings that only pick the greatest and strongest men 😂

Its clear to me the guy is an incel himself. Spend any time among women and you realize they are as, if not more, degenerate than men. Sexually and socially.

This is a good retort despite me thinking guy in op has a point

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This is a good retort despite me thinking guy in op has a point
Its a shit take tbh. But blackpill is essentially exactly the same. Tying your value to your looks, popularity and dating success.

I used to be a normal healthy young man. Physically strong, smart, had (nerdy) friends, toptier academic achievements, had fun playing videogames, extroverted and humourous.
Just from a poor abusive family making it harder for me to socialize, bit fat and unfashionable.

Led me into thinking I am somehow subhuman because i am not socially popular, i am a poor student and i dont get girls.

Looks are key to social success and dating. But those things arent the whole world (only a good part of it).

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Yeah that Peterson part was unnecessary, plus Peterson has become an incel advocate himself now jfl.
Now this impossible standard cycle has reached full circle. Like any mental gymnastic that acts brave in violating the known difficulties of a larger scale problem only to do nothing and be left in the same state it started with.

Newsflash: Blackpillers are not role models to men.
View attachment 2352238
What about when your dad blackpills you about life's dispositions then? I would treat it as lessons until I meet with them when reality comes.